“Great food and good prices”
Review of Taco Mix

Taco Mix
Ranked #27 of 203 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We eat at Taco Mix every time we are in Naples. Love the California Burrito and its so large that I can share with a family member. The interior had a facelift since we were here three months ago. I think it is Naples best kept secret.

1  Thank GATravelersRetires

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great value. Good size gaucamole for the price. Hot sauce is hot but good. California burrito, chicken, was excellent and very filling. Will visit again.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

After reading the reviews on Taco Mix, I needed to try it myself. It's more a great authentic Cuban restaurant then a taco stand. Food fresh food at a reasonable price, I will go back. There are so many items that I need to try. It's a "find" in Bonita Springs. Save the drive to Miami for Cuban food.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Thanks to these great reviews, we lunched here on Cuban sandwiches and a steak burrito. Skip the burrito - the sandwich was to-die-for perfect. Hot, fresh filling with delightfully crispy thin toasted bread - served piping hot--with grace. Best Cuban sandwich I've ever had. We fantasized about picking up a few of these before heading for an afternoon at the beach. A festive self-contained meal. The place felt friendly. People were happy there. Can't wait to come back and try more on another trip.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I have stopped here for lunch several times and never been disappointed. It's a small building on Bonita Beach Rd, west of Hwy 41, sitting back beside a parking lot. It doesn't look like much, but you're not there for the view. The authentic Cuban food is worth the trip.

My favorite dish there is either the Cuban sandwich, or the slow cooked pork with black beans and rice. Killer flavor! Order at the counter, sit down and wait for the food. Very basic, very good. They have an extensive menu on two boards when you walk in, along with daily specials.

I recommend it highly.