“Fun for the whole family or just the Adults”

Golf Safari Mini Golf
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My hubby and I have been here a few times, always fun and something to do at night! Very cool mini golf!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Got a groupon so I took my family of four to go mini golfing here. The staff was nice and the kids loved the toy at the end, but the course itself is not the best. There are several mini golf courses in Fort Myers and Bonita that have spent time and money creating a course that is creative and fun. This one just put a bunch of holes together and through up animals around it. Since it is so easy and short the night went very fast and I was hoping for a little longer of an activity. It is a little cheaper than some of the others, but as per usual you get what you pay for.

1  Thank snowking24
Reviewed November 11, 2012

took my two grandkids there a few month ago--all of us had a great time--was a fun place to go--will take the boys back there again during their next visit

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have been attending this mini golf for years and have never had a bad experience! Also nice service and they completely understand if you lose a ball in the water, they just replace it for you! Super cute for kids, they get little toys at the end of their round and all of the hills and steep drops makes it more exciting for them!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was here with my mom and Aunt and Uncle. It was a fun and not too strenuous time. The staff was helpful and I liked the fact that you can continue to play as many holes you want to once you pay for the first 18. Good price.