“Very happy with our stay” 5 of 5 stars

Homewood Suites by Hilton - Bonita Springs
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Very happy with our stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I just spent 5 nights here and we could not have been happier with our stay. The staff was very accomodating and helpful. We were going to spend a day in Sanibel and rent beach equipment and the front desk offered us beach chairs and umbrellas as a courtesy. Buffet breakfast every morning and free small dinner weekdays. This is our third stay in this location and we will come back and stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank donna223

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

This was our 4th stay at this hotel and I cannot rate it to highly.
The hotel is in a great location, set back off US41, in a quiet location but smack in the middle of the action, just short drives to the beaches, Coconut Point and Miramar Outlets. Publix a nice 5 minutes stroll away.
With a buffet breakfast everyday and the manager's dinner provided Monday thru Thursday with wine and beer included, you can't go wrong. The hotel will even provide you with chairs and a brolly for the beach!
Perfect for family's on a budget.
The hotel has recently had a management change, they were good before this stay, but Andrea and her staff have taken it to another level.
Andrea, a big thank you for a wonderful stay, please thank all of your staff for us. Big hi to Morse (the Shark).

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank George B
Andrea S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Bonita Springs, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
It is my passion that every guest that enter our doors, have an exceptional stay. Your satisfaction is very important to me and my team and we make it a point to not only meet your expectations but we exceed them! We are so honored that you allowed us to be your home away from home. When you enter our doors you become apart of our extended family and we count it as a priviledge when we play a part in making family memories. We look forward to the coming years of memory making! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to you staying with us again.
Maui, Hawaii
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I woke up covered with large raised itchy bumps after being attacked by bedbugs in room 229.
The response from the hotels management was was to change my room and give me change to wash and dry my clothes. They had no concern for me being uncomfortable, having my trip ruined and my fear of bring these bugs home. I had to toss all my clothes and luggage
and they made made no apology or offer of compensation.
The hotel was dirty, I wanted to go in the pool during my stay and when i went to the pool on Sunday I found the water to be cloudy with dirt floating on the bottom, needless to say on that 90 degree day I didn't go swimming. The food they severed for breakfast and dinner was an embarrassment to them,complete garbage. Forget that wireless internet they offer it doesn't work passed the second floor.
We are Hilton Gold members and have been for a very long time, this is by far the worst hotel
we have ever stayed in, it shouldn't even carry the Hilton name more like Hotel 6.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
6 Thank ak0622
We at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Bonita Springs take all bed bug reporting very seriously! We did in fact have all the rooms in the hotel inspected by a professional pest control company that specializes in bed bugs and we have also had the health department's inspector check not only the room in question but several rooms around and above the room in question and there was no bed bugs found in this hotel.

We do take pride in providing excellence service and ensuring all rooms and amenities are that which is required and expected from Hilton and our guests.
gibsonton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The front desk service was slow and I had a late check-in. Wasnt very freindly (clerk) when I had to "call out" for service. The kitchen staff was great and accomadating. Comforter and curtains were stained. The room size was perfect for the family. I would stay again but if the same issues occur I will definitely voice my concerns.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Ladashia W
Gainesville, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were here on business and were treated great by the staff here. Ciro at the front desk and the lady that handles the food service for breakfast and dinner were extremely friendly and helpful. Both were always willing to go out of their way to help. (I wish I got the name of the "food lady" but she kept moving so fast we didn't get it). We would stay here again. The rooms were great for the price and the free breakfast and dinners were really nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
San Francisco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Everything about Homewood Suites was right on! We arrived from a red eye from the West coast, a bit early from check-in time, and was greeted by the front desk with open arms. They were there to welcome! Stayed a week and every single employee we encountered at the hotel, went out of their way to please. Having complimentary beach chairs and umbrella for the week....made our "beaching" experience......PERFECT. It was great seeing everyone at the hotel having a common goal........pleasing your customers in a genuine way. This is what brings happy, repeat customers. Get ready.... We will be back next yr! If not.....before then.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Bonita Springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is one of my favorite hotels that I stay at on my business travels, period. The staff is intuitive and seems to have a crystal ball on your needs. Clean, great breakfast and dinner. Can't beat it, if you are in Southwest Florida...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
#3 of 15 in Bonita Springs
4.5 of 5 stars 402 reviews

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton - Bonita Springs? Share your experiences!