Homewood Suites by Hilton - Bonita Springs
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$80
Trianon Bonita Bay(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs/Naples North(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
$523
$434
$88
$64
$319
Flamingo Motel(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$54
$52
Ranch House Motel(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$81
$68
All reviewsbarefoot beachfront deskcomplimentary dinnerbedroom suiteevening receptionfull kitchentamiami trailbreakfast areafree breakfastconvenient locationgreat place to staypool areayogurthome away from homeflat screencleaning stafffitness center
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The front desk service was slow and I had a late check-in. Wasnt very freindly (clerk) when I had to "call out" for service. The kitchen staff was great and accomadating. Comforter and curtains were stained. The room size was perfect for the family. I would stay again but if the same issues occur I will definitely voice my concerns.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ladashia W
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were here on business and were treated great by the staff here. Ciro at the front desk and the lady that handles the food service for breakfast and dinner were extremely friendly and helpful. Both were always willing to go out of their way to help. (I wish I got the name of the "food lady" but she kept moving so fast we didn't get it). We would stay here again. The rooms were great for the price and the free breakfast and dinners were really nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Everything about Homewood Suites was right on! We arrived from a red eye from the West coast, a bit early from check-in time, and was greeted by the front desk with open arms. They were there to welcome! Stayed a week and every single employee we encountered at the hotel, went out of their way to please. Having complimentary beach chairs and umbrella for the week....made our "beaching" experience......PERFECT. It was great seeing everyone at the hotel having a common goal........pleasing your customers in a genuine way. This is what brings happy, repeat customers. Get ready.... We will be back next yr! If not.....before then.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is one of my favorite hotels that I stay at on my business travels, period. The staff is intuitive and seems to have a crystal ball on your needs. Clean, great breakfast and dinner. Can't beat it, if you are in Southwest Florida...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My family (2 adults, 2 children) visited this hotel for a 1 night stay over a Saturday night because my husband had a conference Sunday morning and afternoon. It was a clean establishment. The suite was lovely with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchenette and 3 televisions. My kids were in heaven, plenty of room for the 4 of us. The buffet breakfast was very nice with very attentive staff. My kids and I enjoyed the pool on Sunday while my husband was at his meeting. They allowed us to late check out at 2 pm which was extremely convenient since my husband's class was not over until 3. I was glad we didn't have to drive around killing time. The price was excellent at less than $150 for all we got. We would definately come back here for a longer vacation. I only have 2 complaints, if you even want to call them that. #1 the entrance is not very conducive for entry as it was not near the actual entrance, we had to drive around half of the building to find it, once we did, it was a very narrow area to drive through making it very difficult to drive up to check in before finding where our room would be to find an appropriate parking space. #2 the holes that were drilled for the tvs were poorly done (not typical of a hilton) the wires were a compete rats nest. The hole explains the gecko we found climbing our walls. Otherwise, a great stay for either an overnight venture or long term need.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family