“Great night sleep!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton - Bonita Springs
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We spent here only one night passing thru, but loved it! Bed was super comfy&big and we had such a great sleep! Breakfast was also really good, nothing really than in other Florida hotels we had during our three week holiday.

Our room also had rather good kitchen even we really didn´t use it.
Staff was also friendly and helpful. We would stay here again and be happy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Chris B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Bonita Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Comments like yours keeps us #1! I'm glad you were able to enjoy our breakfast and evening dinner. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to beautiful Bonita Springs Florida! Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was a very nice hotel and such a good value. Will stay here again. Breakfast was so good and different everyday. Weeknights dinner is served and included in the cost of the room. Our room was large and very clean. Heard no traffic noise.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Travelingman26
Reviewed September 27, 2012

only stayed one night while passing thru. Hotel is really easy to find from tamiami trail. beaches and easy parking for the beaches are 5 mins away. we borrowed chairs for the beach and boogie boards for the kids. great memories of them swimming in the warm waters with dolphins cruising around them in the background.. beach is shelly but quiet. went back to hotel with intention of going out for dinner but stayed for the free meal because it looked excellent. rooms are really nice and really clean...breakfast is excellent... praises to catering staff on all fronts. only thing i can say on the downside is that the pool is small..but who needs a pool with the beach so close... overall excellent and will be back....thanks for a great stay

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Since my previous experience with Homewood Suites (HS) in another city was so positive, I sought out HS to spend a few days basking in Florida before a business meeting began.

I couldn't have picked better! Carol (at the front) desk responded to all my questions before coming in three calls, and when I was unable to secure a cab to go to the ocean, the general manager personally drove me there and provided me with a sand chair for my 2 1/2 hours there.

After three days I moved to a resort where my meeting was being held. The tab for three days at HS was roughly equal to one night at the resort. Great value.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Gulffan_12
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were on our way back from the keys on Memorial Day weekend. I thought I had made a reservation but apparently had pressed the wrong button on my computer. It was Saturday at 5 pm. Our Anniversary, with 7:30 reservations at a fine restaureant in Naples. No vacancies. Disaster! But the staff at the Homewood Suites were so nice and helpful, that disaster was averted. Chyna and Kimberlee were so nice and helpful and managed to get us a room at an acceptable hotel across the street, in record time! My big problem now was that I had 60lbs of frozen fish in a cooler from my trip which was supposed to go in the freezer in the suite we didn't have. No problem for Kimberlee, who had the whole cooler put in the staff freezer overnight. When I picked it up from Carol, the next morning, it was all still in perfect shape!
I can assure you that I will be staying in the Homewood Suites in Bonita Springs the next time I am in the area, and will have no hesitation in recommending it to my friends and business aquaintances for their accomadation needs!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JVB2040
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I went to Bonita Springs for business. Usually, I will find a Hampton Inn when I am on the road. I saw that this place was owned by Hilton as well and was priced 20% less than what I usually pay at Hampton Inn. I had a King Studio suite which was decorated nicely. It was like having a small apartment in Boston. Nice couch, comfortable bed, granite counter tops, wood floor as you walk in, then carpeting. Cool place to sit and work on the computer as I watched the flat screen. Large refrigerator, bag of popcorn for the micro wave. The breakfast was excellent. You can judge a place by the scrambled eggs. They were real eggs and not watered down or powdered. I had to have two servings. The people were friendly and helpful as well. I thought for the price, this place was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank OliverTwist66
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We were delighted to return to this outstanding hotel last month for a 1-night stay to wrap up our 4-day vacation in Naples. Our family visited the Naples area in June and stayed for 3 nights at different resort, (which does not even compare to this one) and sadly, we paid more and got less in return. Since I made the reservations, I wished I had just selected Homewood Suites for the entire stay! In the future, I will not stay anywhere else except Homewood Suites next time I visit this area. My children, ages 5 and 3, absolutely love this hotel and keep on asking "Mommy, when are we going to the hotel again?" In turn, I answered, "Soon, very soon."

Last June, our family stayed at this hotel and we were extremely satisfied with the high touch customer service we received. We were not disappointed this time around either. I especially like this hotel because it does not allow pets. I had a horrible experience staying at a hotel that does allow pets and so when making reservations, I always check the pet policy. This facility is clean and well-maintained. The rooms are so nicely decorated with modern furniture. The bed and pillows are comfortable. I love the Bath and Body Works toiletries and the regular size hair dryer. The kitchenette is a decent size, but not roomy enough for a couple to cook together in my opinion.

This hotel provides a light dinner Mondays - Thursdays. The dinners we ate here are better than some other restaurants we dined at. Teresa is an excellent gourmet chef. She is friendly and loves to interact with the guests. The breakfasts here are far better than IHOP, Denny's or Perkins. I love the cranberry-orange muffins in parchment paper! They looked like they were from a bakery. Overall, it was such a blessing to be able to save on food.

Thank you Homewood Suites, Bonita Springs for creating a memorable vacation for our family the 2nd time around. We will be returning very soon.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
#5 of 15 in Bonita Springs

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton - Bonita Springs? Share your experiences!