“Okay food, very sub-par service.”
Review of T.G.I. Fridays - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
T.G.I. Fridays
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Okay food, very sub-par service.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went with another couple for a casual dinner. The thing that struck us right off the bat was that it was not all that clean as there was a lot of litter on the floor. Found out that is no doubt due to the very laid back (dare I say lazy) staff. We had to wait a very long time for our waitress to order and then all our drinks were not dry before she made it back around and it was not at all busy. Then we did finally get our meals BUT ALL THE ORDERS were INCORRECT. How do you manage to miss four out of four?!?! There was not a single word of apology, only a lame the kitchen staff from our server who did not seem all that concerned about it. Then she did finally manage to get the correct food brought out, but we were almost finished eating what she had initially brought to us by then. Again, no word of apology and trust me, this is one place I will not give a second chance because of the casual treatment and extremely POOR SERVICE for food that is only just okay.

• Visited July 2013

“OK food”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our food wasn't great but it wasn't really bad either. The flatbread pizza was tasty.We were really hungry so it did the job.

Visited July 2013
port huron, mi
“Quick place to eat while shopping”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The food was just okay and there were not many people dining. We probably would not go back because there are a lot of restaurant where it is located.

Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This location had the worst food I have ever eaten from a Friday's. Don't go to this location unless you want horrible food.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had the my usual jack Daniels chicken and it was fried to the point of nearly being burned. I ate two pieces and couldn't eat the rest. The waiter was very nice. I recommend if you want good food from a tgi friday's go to naples or ft. myers. The location of this restaurant is actually estero at coconut point mall.

1 Thank dre4164
Paris, France
“Perfect location, good food”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We have appreciated the location of this TGI Friday, near Coconut Point Mall and Hyatt Place Hotel. The food was very good, well cooked, the staff was helpful. Service is quicker as possible ! Prices are very interesting. Special menu : 2 for 10 Dollars is very interesting but too much for dinner.... so we didn't took a dessert.... for a next time maybe but for lunch ! We loved decoration.

Visited February 2013