“OK food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
T.G.I. Fridays
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Our food wasn't great but it wasn't really bad either. The flatbread pizza was tasty.We were really hungry so it did the job.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

The food was just okay and there were not many people dining. We probably would not go back because there are a lot of restaurant where it is located.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had the my usual jack Daniels chicken and it was fried to the point of nearly being burned. I ate two pieces and couldn't eat the rest. The waiter was very nice. I recommend if you want good food from a tgi friday's go to naples or ft. myers. The location of this restaurant is actually estero at coconut point mall.

1  Thank dre4164
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We have appreciated the location of this TGI Friday, near Coconut Point Mall and Hyatt Place Hotel. The food was very good, well cooked, the staff was helpful. Service is quicker as possible ! Prices are very interesting. Special menu : 2 for 10 Dollars is very interesting but too much for dinner.... so we didn't took a dessert.... for a next time maybe but for lunch ! We loved decoration.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Always have loved Jack Daniels "Flat Iron" steak at Fridays so I was excited to see the Jack Daniels "Angus and Ribs" combo. The ribs were OK but the last 2 ribs were from the end and over done & dry. Ordered the steak med rare. It came medium. Waitress very nice about redoing the steak. The steak I got back was indeed med rare but it was the most gristly sinewy steak I have ever had. Couldn't eat about half of it. The manager never came over to ask if everything was OK. Very disappointing experience! For $20 bucks not worth it! Get the Flat Iron half the price!