“Good service, reasonable food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Good service, reasonable food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I ordered from the "2 for $10" section of the menu. I had an appetizer (pot stickers) and a cheeseburger. The price ended up being about 60% of the regular menu price for these two items separately, a real bargain. The pot stickers were excellent, but the burger was overcooked, compared to how I ordered it. My waitress (Katie) was extremely attentive, and regularly checked back with me regarding refills of drink, quality of meal, etc.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Fort Myers, Florida
“Late night happy hour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Fridays is located in the Coconut Point outdoor mall. There are several other restaurants on the property competing for your money. Fridays has great bar food and specials that change daily. The drink specials always change also. Make sure to ask for the specials before you order, sometimes you are not told of them. it bothers me that I will order a drink and then someone sits down and a different bartender will tell them about all the great specials they have. Points off for that!!

This is a chain restaurant so the atmosphere is the same in all of them. Good pace for a quick, lunch or late night drink. BUT if your looking for a special meal while on vacation I would try one of the other bigger and specialized restaurants (Ted's, Hemingway's, Brice) at the Coconut Point Mall. If your on vacation try someplace different and save Fridays for when you go back home!

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Bonita Springs
“Great Bang for your buck”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

Pub food, great value, the fried green bean appetizer is to die for. We order it every time we eat there, which is every other month. Not gourmet food but plentiful and worth every penny, you won’t leave hungry.

Visited March 2012