“"Outstanding Sushi & Thai"”
Review of Home Sushi Thai - CLOSED

Home Sushi Thai
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche opened its Naples location in 2011 and it's second location in Bonita Springs in July 2013. Owners Saifon Sombun and Paul Adrianzen created the concept of offering a unique selection of the finest foods from Thailand, Japan and Peru. With an exceptional team of Sushi, Thai and Peruvian chefs, Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche is the only place in the region where you can enjoy delicious cuisines from these countries.Our goal is not just to offer great tasting food, but to make sure that you have a memorable dining experience. Upon entering the restaurant, you will be met with warm, contemporary colors, relaxing music and beautiful photos that decorate our walls. Our friendly, attentive staff will tend to your needs and ensure that you have a fantastic dining experience.We invite you to come visit Komoon Thai and experience the magic.
Cape Coral, Florida
“"Outstanding Sushi & Thai"”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was very surprised just how good the food was at this restaurant. The Miso soup was the best I ever had. I ordered a a JB Tempura roll which was outstanding(and very filling) and for lunch I recommend the shrimp pad Thai. The shrimp were HUGE. My wife ordered the chicken pad Thai and was also very pleased. I highly recommend this restaurant to any one who likes Asian food. Large orders so be careful when ordering. This has been my favorite place to review to date,because I loved it so much. Give it a try you'll thank me, I promise! I can't wait to go back. ******restaurant staff goes above and beyond to make you happy*******

• Visited February 2013

Sarasota, Florida
“Good service. Food so so.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The staff was very attentive. We ordered red curry and pad thai. The red curry was not as flavorful as we have had at other thai restaurants. The pad thai had an off flavor. Overall it was an average meal. It just lacked the complexity of flavor we have had at other nearby thai places.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Lifeisagr8adventure
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Sushi Thai or Japanese, this place has it all”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Comfortable atmosphere with a menu that has something for everyone, even the non-sushi eaters in the group.

Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

the best thai restaurant in the naples- Bonita area. We go at least twice a month
and just love the food and service. The crab rangoon is the greatest. Every main dish we have ever had has been great. Our server OOH is the best there is. Can't wait to go back.
Joe and diane
naples

• Visited January 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“Wow, what a great surprise.”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We went w/ friends at their suggestions and wow, it was great food. We all had something different and shared a forkful. Don't know who had the best, but my husband's seafood combo was excellent and my chicken dish was excellent. It's in a strip mall but don't let that throw you off. The place was clean, wait staff OK and busy; it was a good experience,

Visited November 2012