“Decent Thai and Sushi”
Review of Home Sushi Thai - CLOSED

Home Sushi Thai
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche opened its Naples location in 2011 and it's second location in Bonita Springs in July 2013. Owners Saifon Sombun and Paul Adrianzen created the concept of offering a unique selection of the finest foods from Thailand, Japan and Peru. With an exceptional team of Sushi, Thai and Peruvian chefs, Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche is the only place in the region where you can enjoy delicious cuisines from these countries.Our goal is not just to offer great tasting food, but to make sure that you have a memorable dining experience. Upon entering the restaurant, you will be met with warm, contemporary colors, relaxing music and beautiful photos that decorate our walls. Our friendly, attentive staff will tend to your needs and ensure that you have a fantastic dining experience.We invite you to come visit Komoon Thai and experience the magic.
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Home's atmosphere was nice. The Pad Thai lunch special was good, but the dinner prices would have been a bit steep for me. Our dragon roll was good, but almost too big to eat easily and was around $15, I believe. It was a nice experience but a bit steeply priced, I believe. Still, if you need Thai or Sushi while at the beach, go for it! Try a lunch special to get the most for your money.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I've been eating lunch here at least once a week with co-workers since the place opened. We love this place! The lunch specials are reasonably priced (around $8 to $13) and definitely a good deal. The dinner menu seems a bit higher priced and I've never come here for dinner.

I've enjoyed everything I've had here (and I've tried a lot of their dishes, both Thai and Japanese). My favorite is the Red Curry Chicken and I usually ask for it Thai Hot. My co-workers laugh at me when they see tears coming out of my eyes, and I turn red and start sweating. At this point the glass of iced REAL green tea really helps! (another favorite of mine)

During the winter season, when it gets down to the 70s midday (hahaha!), I sometimes order a nice huge bowl of Japanese noodles soup (Kake Udon) filled with steamed vegetables. I request them to add chicken to it (not on the menu) and they've always done this for me. This is an absolutely delicious and healthy meal!

The menu is extensive, and the sushi menu is also extensive. Their sushi is delicious too. Once in a while, when I'm flying solo, I just sit at the sushi counter and enjoy a good sushi meal.

Service is excellent and quick. The waitresses prettty much know what we usually order, although I like to keep them guessing because I like to try different things. I think this is the best Thai/Japanese/Sushi place in the area and I definitely recommend this place.

Oh and one more thing, you can order online (homethaisushibar.com) and they'll deliver (nearby). I've done this a few times when I'm too busy to go out to lunch or when the weather is really bad.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a great little place for sushi. The Atmosphere is nice nothing elaborate but very comfortable . The sushi is excellent and there prices are very reasonable.
This is our favorite sushi resturant in the area. They have a very refreshing cucumber crab salad, And they have some really yummy specialty rolls. The Thai food is very good as well although we hardly ever ordered it.
You won't be sorry if you go here.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We visited Home Sushi Thai 3 times on our recent trip to Naples. There are several Sushi Thai restaurants in the area but this one is next to the Publix supermarket on the corner of Bonita Beach Road where it meets the 41. We had take-out each time and sat having a plum wine while we watched our food being prepared. The staff are very helpful and friendly and the food was the best Thai Sushi I've eaten. We will definitely be back -just wish we'd discovered it sooner!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

A very friendly staff will greet you with a warm welcome as you enter this better than average restaurant. We had a sushi boat appetizer which was fantastic and Pad Thai for dinner. Our friends had a sushi dish and a filet of fish dinner. Everything was prepared to perfection. The presentation was excellent and we'd all go back for more.