“Great food but average service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sushi Thai Too

Sushi Thai Too
Ranked #17 of 192 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Florida
“Great food but average service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We first went on recommendation of a friend and I really liked to Décor and food. Today the service was almost unfriendly. I suspect it is just a cultural difference. It's hard to crack a joke and someone just stare at you straight t in the eye. Otherwise food came on time. Noone will ever come back to check on you, only when you finished your food. Table and seats could have been cleaner.I will return since the food is so healthy and tasty.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Tasting Hot, Hot, Hot :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I recently visited Sushi Thai Too for dinner to try something different. The atmosphere was simple, yet elegant. Their menu was rather extensive and if you are unfamiliar with Thai or Japanese food, it may be a bit of a challenge getting through. However, our waiter was very helpful and attentive to our questions. We decided on a small plate of beef satay, which was served with not one, but two delicious sauces. For our entries, we shared a volcano and panang chicken, both served with the perfect amount of spice. As their portions are huge, we had plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day, which is always a plus! I cannot wait to return and try their whole fried snapper and fresh sashimi. Thank you TST for opening in Bonita.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Thai and Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

My mom and I always frequent the same Thai and sushi places, but after our Thai place was having a personal function one evening and we were unable to go, we decided to try Sushi Thai Too in Bonita. Em-ons in Naples is our favorite, so we were skeptical to try, but figured we wouldn't know unless we did. We started with sushi rolls, which were good. They have a happy hour until 6pm, so we got these rolls for $5 and they served quite a bit. I then got the Pad Thai and my mom the green curry. We were ready to compare :) And boy were we impressed. The servings are huge, which is great, because what you don't finish, you can take home for left-overs. Very tasty. The service was good and very cute and clean establishment. The booths had pillows on the seats. It was pretty busy too. We won't turn our backs on Em-ons, but this is another option that is just as comparable.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Good Food!!! Great Portions!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I met up with my sister and brother-in-law for dinner here. They were experts on the food there since they live in Bonita Springs and enjoy eating there. I ordered the chicken Terriyaki which was full of flavor!!! My husband had the duck and he loved it. My sister and husband order the fried snapper which they shared. It was great. We order cooked sushi for an appetizer which was tasty. Which is saying a lot because I don't like sushi. This place is nice and it seems great for couples, a group of friends and people with children.

Visited June 2013
“Not pleased”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

As a sushi lover, my boyfriend an I tried this place for the first time. Thinking because there are so many it would be a great experience. The fish did not taste fresh and we only saw out waiter once then they switched us to a different waiter which we never saw until the end either. It was not the best and we won't be going back.

• Visited June 2013