“Sushi Thai: Best Sushi in Naples Area”
Review of Sushi Thai Too

Sushi Thai Too
Ranked #15 of 196 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Sushi Thai: Best Sushi in Naples Area”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Sushi Thai is easily one of the best, if not the best, sushi restaurants in SW Florida. Their sushi is always fresh and inventive, and the Thai food is equally yummy. The whole snapper with Thai chili sauce is a hard-to-find dish, and Sushi Thai has it and does it right. They now have four locations, from downtown Naples to Bonita, so find a nearby one and enjoy our meal!

• Visited February 2013

Europe
“Wonderful fresh food”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have often been to the Sushi Thai in Naples, but had never been to the Bonita "branch", which is strange because we live much closer to Bonita.... Anyway we decided to try the local "branch" for a change and I am so glad we did.

The menu is the same as Naples, but if anything, I think the food is even better. The food has always been of the highest quality and fresh, but this was amazing. Maybe because it is a much smaller place, everything is instantly at your table the minute the chef finishes preparing it.

It was quite full when we went, but we were still seated immediately and we were not rushed. We explained we wanted to order one plate at a time, working our way through the menu, having a leisurely meal and it was no problem at all. As usual the Lobster Roll was to die for....

Yes, the restaurant is in a strip mall, but it is nicely decorated, and to be honest the food is so good that I completely forgot where I was. This restaurant is easily the best in town, and now I don't think I will bother to go anywhere else.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank sue45551
Columbus, Indiana, United States
“Great evening.....”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We made reservations...with kids! The table was ready, service was awesome, food was very good. We had sushi and Thai. They even gave gifts to out little ones from under the tree! Atmosphere as expected (strip mall) We returned the next night for take out sushi.

“Great food, great service, big portions”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Portions are big here, one dish is definitely enough for two. I had the Sea Angel roll and it was phenomenal!

Ft. Myers
“Sushi sushi sushi Yeah Yeah Yeah”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

A spontaneous lunch w/ my friend that introduced me to the wonderful Sushi-Thai. I am hungry for really good, fresh ingredient, healthful restaurants in SW Florida and was thoroughly delighted. Service was excellent - - perhaps even too much (is that possible?). My friend enjoyed the Panang curry w/boiled tofu lunch special; they graciously swapped out the chicken soup for miso as she is vegetarian.

I reveled in sushi heaven over the sushi-sashimi-sumono lunch platter. Fresh, generous, filling portion, de-lish. My sashimi craving is fully satisfied. Miso was a tad salty for my taste, but didn't prevent my finishing the bowl.

If you love Thai, Sushi and/or Sashimi -- go. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2012