“Great Pennsylvania Breakfasts”

Dining options: Breakfast
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Pennsylvania Breakfasts”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

If you like Taylor Pork Roll, Scrapple and Creamed Chipped Beef on Texas Toast, you'll be right at home. We are!!!

Visited May 2012

Bonita Springs, Florida
“everything was good but, the food.”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

ok, this is real simple, they mean well however it seems as if there is no accountability on staff.

My order was written down wrong, delivered wrong and charged wrong. That is really not a huge deal if the food was good however, the food was horrible. My sandwich was so over cooked and burnt that I could only eat part of it before I asked my self "what am I doing" My spouse had the Egg, Green pepper with Provolone meal and what she received was an omelet on a several day old burger bun . I dont know who is cooking back there or trying to cook, but it isn't working.

this was our first time there and we are permanent residents in Bonita.

We will not return.

• Visited April 2012
Bonita springs,fla
“My visit to Old 41 restaurant with friends.”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Went in with friends for lunch. I had the taco salad-it was all lettuce-no taste. I tasted the little cup of rice pudding...I make better rice pudding-it was highly overated and expensive, $3.00 for a 1/2 cup.

Visited March 2012
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Great traditional breakfast and beyond”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I'm a traditional egg and meat breakfast guy while one of my friends wanted grits and another wanted biscuts and sausage. 3 guys left there very satisfied. Easy to get to with friendly service and great food.

Visited March 2012
“Took me back to the diners of my youth”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I had read about this restaurant and was finally able to try it. My favorite meal is breakfast and especially when I can have it at any time of the day. Hash browns were excellent as were the eggs and bagel. Server was there when necessary but was not intrusive. I'll be back!