“Get your coffee here”

Bonita Bean Coffee Shop
Description: Bonita Bean Coffee House is a quaint and inviting coffee shop located a mile from beautiful Bonita Beach. Please join us for the best espresso and coffee in the area. We also have wonderful organic teas, pastries, muffins, bagels, etc that pare wonderfully with our exquisitely crafted beverages.
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

This is possibly one of the best coffee shops around. Friendly polite professional staff. They make a latte and cappuccino that is second to none. A real coffee drink. Pick a mug and sit (stop by and see what that means) and enjoy your morning. A must stop on your visit to Bonita Springs—unless you’re a year-rounder— then make it a regular part of your day.

Bonita B, Owner at Bonita Bean Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

We were on a bike ride today and just happened to see this place. We stopped in to check it out and get a tea. I had blueberry iced tea and my husband had a hot tea. Very nice comfortable place. You can sit outside or inside. We live close by so we will go back often. Check it out!

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Great coffee espresso cold brew nice space with comfy chairs super friendly owner . Very convenient on way to the beach in Bonita springs

Reviewed October 23, 2017

If you're looking for a great coffee shop that's not a chain, this is your place. Andy is just getting started, working hard, always friendly, and doing a great job. The coffee selection is great, the pastries and treats equally good but too hard to resist. This is a great little coffee shop tucked into a small strip mall on Bonita Beach Road west of 41 heading toward the beach. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I love small, local coffee shops and always felt it was missing from Bonita Springs! My husband and I both had iced coffee drinks and they were good. I look forward to trying their cappuccino on a cooler day, which I think is the true test! The shop itself was cozy and clean. The staff was friendly even though it was closing time. I look forward to stopping in often with friends. I would however, like to see later hours.