“Worse Customer Service I have ever dealt with!!!”

Bay Water Boat Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: BayWater Boat Rentals is a family owned an operated marina. We have been in the area since the 70's so we are very knowledgeable of the area and local attractions for our visitors. We pride ourselves on the cleanest and best maintained rental fleet in the area. Please give us a call to make reservations or enquirer about a rental!
bonita springs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Worse Customer Service I have ever dealt with!!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

We had been planning this boat trip for many weeks. My mom (who is in a wheelchair) and dad are here for Easter weekend on vacation. When I called for the reservations I was very clear with them that it was important that we had a 10 passenger pontoon that my mom would be able to get in with her wheelchair. He reassured me that there were enough guys working that it would be no issue to get her into the pontoon. When we got there to check in they tried to tell me that I reserved a deck boat (close to $200 more). Renting a deck boat for us would have never been an option, but instead of saying that he made a mistake the "manager" Adam went on to tell me it was my fault and they would not accommodate us. Adam was completely rude and unprofessional. I would absolutely never recommend this company to anybody. There are plenty of boat rental companies in Ft. Myers and Naples that nobody should have to go through an experience like this.

Visited April 2012
10 Thank ado7979

Hudson, Ohio
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Great boats and very friendly”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Omar and Adam are the owners. Very nice and helpful. Go south and see the beutiful homes of Naples or go north and see the natural preserves. Fishing is good. Boats are in good condition.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Ray D
Vestal, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great value and relaxing way to spend a day on vacation”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We rented their 22ft pontoon boat # 5 and split it with 3 other couples. Cost was less per person than renting kayaks for the day. If you never took a boat out in to Estero Bay before, do not fear, it was very easy to navigate by following along the numbered telephone poles placed throughout. Do not waiver off course or you could ground the bottom of the boat on a sand bar. We docked along the shore at Lover's key just past the boat dock. Get there early because the day goes fast and you will need the full day. Plenty of storage compartments inside the boat, bring a cooler, an old bucket, and a tarp with clamps if calling for rain showers. We bought subs and snacks since there is no place to buy food once you get out on to the water.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank NYExotic_Traveler
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“No problem - got what I paid for”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The trip was from 11 am to 3 pm.....sunny and calm out........the day was great, the boat performed excellent and we found our way around the bay without many problems, we did, however, get stuck in the sand once. My fault. I find this boat rental to be an exellent value, and we take it every time we visit Bonita. Plus, you can fit many people on the pontoon boat. I would encourage anyone to take the boat out......

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Capt_G97
Miami, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed August 4, 2009

Omar and his crew mates knows whats going on, has reasonable prices and a nice selection of vessels. Have gone back several times.

2 Thank juaky