“Wonderful”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: .Northern Italian Cuisine
Reviewed April 6, 2012

The owner greetyd us when we arrived and we were seated right away. Very nice man. Waiter was there in no time and explained the menu and specials. There is a prix-fix menus that is amazing. For $10.95 you get soup or salad, entree, of which there is about everything you could want, and a small cannoli for dessert. I had the chicken picatta which was excellent and my partner had the sirloin steak which was a nice thick cut. The service was great and very attentive. I don't know how long they can serve food that good for that price but I surely will be going back!

There are newer reviews for Anthony's Trattoria

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We went there with a group of 10 for their early bird specials. The price was great on the entrees: 10.95. Our group asked that the checks be given to each husband/wife team as had been done in the past. The waitress snidely said she coulldn't do it unless we were sitting across from our spouse. I ordered lasagna which was quite soupy but tasty. Except for the rude waitress, our food, drinks, etc were pretty good and reasonable.

3  Thank DEEDEE1940
Jerry P, Owner at Anthony's Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Hi from Anthony's Trattoria of Bonita Springs, I would like to apologize to you for this problem, and also explain that we have a lot of large partys that expect seperate checks, which is extremely tough to do if people do not help us by staying together. Again we at Anthony's will always try to make your dining experience a great one. Best Regards, Jerry and Connie Paul

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Nice meal here. Service was a little spotty. Owner is hardworking and caring. I had grouper piccata that was well prepared - butter cream sauce was a little heavy, but flavorful. Anthony's variation of Oysters Rockefeller was a good appetizer. The calamari was nothing special, but decent. One member of the party ordered sole, that was not done, but the waiter immediately took it back to be replaced. The other 3 entrees were grouper and very well-received. The sole was good when done correctly. The waiter was earnest and hardworking, but he was slow in bringing bread to the table. Still the atmosphere and decor were good for the location. Not the place for a special night out, but a good solid choice if you are looking for a good Italian meal at a reasonable price.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

It's good food at a normal price for the area. To me, there was nothing out of the ordinary. I had had a longing for fettucine alfredo for a while and it was on the menu so that's what I ordered. For a relatively cheap entree to make, for the price there should have been much more quantity. My 'gripe' is the kids meals - I asked for a kids menu when we sat down and they said they'd try to find one. They said they'd be happy to make a half size of any of the adult entrees for the kids. By the time they found the single kids menu, my kids had settled on one of the pastas each. The restaurant charged us a half of the adult price for each and then a sharing charge of $3 - in my opinion, that's ridiculous - 2 kids sharing an adult meal (so, about $7 a meal not including the drink). Oh - and the sodas were $3 each! They were very nice, not busy at all.

Jerry P, Owner at Anthony's Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2012

Hi from Anthony's, I can tell you that we were very new the time you were in Anthony;s , and since that experience we have created new kids menus and have had hundreds of family's with kids aging from 6 months to ?. Please come back and experience Anthony's again, you will be pleasantly surprised. Best Regards, Jerry and Connie Paul

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Good food can be found at Anthony's Trattoria. We enjoy going there from time to time.