“Will Be Back!”

skillets
Ranked #11 of 219 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: From light and fluffy pancakes and waffles to our famous Skillets(R) eggs, soups and sandwiches, our menu is sure to appeal to your palate.
Reviewed February 11, 2009

Found on Google Maps which integrates with Trip Advisor ratings. I had the Pecan Encrusted French Toast... Very Good! It's in a mini-mall nowhere near a beach setting... but we visit Ft. Myers Beach yearly and this is the best breakfast place we've found in the FMB / Bonita area.

Reviewed January 31, 2009

Bright, clean, friendly and a big and varied breakfast menu. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed December 14, 2008

Went there on recommendation of Tripadvisor. Had a great breakfast and the service was excellent - a good find.

Reviewed October 6, 2008

I must agree with the previous reviews on the Skillets restaurants.
I found both the service and food to be of an amazingly high level.
The food was fresh, homemade and gorgeous.
As a previous review has mentioned it is refreshing to find good quality homemade foods in an industry often flooded with mass junk food and additives.
The service was very attentive and prompt, the staff are a credit to the management.

I strongly recommend making a stop for breakfast at any of the three restaurants when in Naples

2  Thank emmah79
Reviewed September 4, 2008

I must concur with Noreenbawn - what a fantastic find. I too was recommended to eat at Skillets by some residents of Naples. I visited two Skillets during my stay- and my gosh how refreshing to find delicious homemade food in a country full of mass produced plastic food. The service was fab, prompt and friendly. But above all the food was magnificent. I had a veggie Frittata and my partner had a Smoked Salmon Bagel - the children of course had huge delicious American pancakes. The accompaniments added to the luxurious nature of our meals. And above all, such good value for money. I can not recommend this place enough.

2  Thank stephanieeve