“Food”

skillets
Ranked #12 of 196 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: From light and fluffy pancakes and waffles to our famous Skillets(R) eggs, soups and sandwiches, our menu is sure to appeal to your palate.
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Food was good. Service was okay. Crepes were dry but potatoes were good. Prices were a bit high. Ingredients were fresh.

There are newer reviews for skillets

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The best Eggs Benedict I think I might have ever had! This is not a place for a cheap breakfast, it's more of a restaurant than a diner, but it's worth it if you want something special. We went there for an Easter Sunday breakfast. Their toast is locally made, their bacon is really thick, and their coffee is rich.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Hairnets, Hairnets, Hairnets! That's what the ladies in our school lunchroom had to wear, and it should be mandatory in restaurants too!

I'm sure this place is run by nice people, but the long hair in my breakfast this morning completely grossed me out, and I completely lost my appetite. Get some hairnets guys.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I've stopped going to Skillets after my most recent visit. It's just a mad house that I can never have a quiet business breakfast in. This most recent trip I sat at the group table. Whose idea was that anyway? Carrabas does the same thing at their bar. I just don't get that. Why am I forced to be sat with other folks who I would not choose to dine with simply because they are trying to cram as many people into their space as possible. In a German beer hall during Octoberfest, maybe. During a business breakfast . . . never.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a delicious omelette with bacon, avocado, tomatoes and cheese sling with their special hash browns. The biscuit was also delicious instead if toast. All you could want coffee is left at the table. The perfect breakfast spot.