Review Highlights

Julie C
Rickie Lee Jones

Reviewed October 2, 2018
Bob S

All reviews intimate setting front row seats chicken piccata melissa floyd mclean audience restrooms
Reviewed 3 days ago

We waited for our food for over an hour and when we asked to speak to the manager she came by and asked what our problem was. We stated how long we had been waiting while those who came in later than us had received their food. The manager didn’t apologize but simply said, “Do you still want it?” Our waitress was mortified. She said the reason they didn’t bring our food was they ran out of salad. She comped us free dessert but the rudeness of the manager ruined it. Besides all this, you couldn’t hear the band that well because the sound man didn’t turn up the volume on the mikes until the show was almost over. It was a disastrous evening. Very disappointed.

2  Thank Julie C
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Arrived at 6PM for a show slated to start at 7:30. We had a table sit down #91 to the left of the stage. Trent was our waiter, he was attentive and brought our orders way before everyone else was even seated. We had coconut shrimp appetizers and salmon entree with triple dipped fries, all quite tasty, moist and not overcooked.

There was an opening act, Anders Osborne, who seemed to have some local roots and a small but energetic rooting section. He was on stage for maybe an hour, then a 15 minute break, and Rickie Lee performed for 45 - 50 minutes. Wished she was on longer, her voice is still magical. I was pleasantly surprised at the sound quality, I thought it wouldn't be good being that the place looks like a converted box store.

This was our first time to this venue and when we went home, we grabbed 2 dinner seats for another upcoming show. You can buy cheaper seats that come with just a buffet style meal instead of ala carte, you might even be able to just purchase seats only with no food at all, check the web site.

Reviewed May 19, 2018

Great venue for concerts. Not a bad seat in the house. The menu is limited so if you are picky, eat before you come. We both had excellant meals. Our server was in the weeds most of the night, but I think he was new. He did the best that he could do.
We really enjoyed the concert. It has a more personal feeling to it. Everyone who works there are very friendly and helpful. It is a great place to go with 3 other couples and share a table. Make sure you check this place out. We are going to see Keb Mo next month!

2  Thank FMBGal
Reviewed May 7, 2018

My dad & I went to the SWFL Event Center to see George Clinton. I am in a wheelchair so I called to get my tickets. I spoke with Kim & she was so kind and helpful accommodating my special needs. The band was running a bit behind but the owner & staff were busting their behinds to make sure everyone was able to get their food & drinks in the lobby. The food was good (fish n chips & pizza). There is not a bad seat in the venue & the concert was AMAZING. We will absolutely go back.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

We have gone several times to see tribute bands or celebrities for dinner and entertainment. The prices are very reasonable, especially if you sign up for e-mail special offers. The food is buffet style and surprisingly good and plentiful for the price!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

A friend and I saw Gino Vannelli here on 2/22/18. I had never heard of this place before but found it to be a great place for a show. It is very plain on the outside but a great venue on the inside. All the staff were very nice and attentive. We had great front row seats. We ordered sodas and dinner which we thought was pretty good. Our coconut shrimp appetizer was a little bland, but the prime rib and stuffed chicken dishes were delicious. There was a $25 per person meal/drink minimum but I don't know if that was specific to this show or to the theatre in general. This is a dinner theatre so the good seats are at tables of 8 or 10 with other people. The show we went to was not too crowded so the other people at our table were all the way at the other end so we weren't forced to socialize with strangers - but of course, that's a personal preference. I thought this was a great place and now that I'm on their mailing list I'm excited about seeing other acts there. The prices depePlund on the artist. Gino tickets were about $100 each but Karla Bonoff was there recently and those tickets were about $50. Drinks and food costs are not included in show ticket prices.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Attended the Atlantic City Boys dinner and concert on February 10, 2018 and had the following experience:

We ordered wine and our server did not know how to open the bottle. I opened it..
Our meals arrived 30 minutes (90 minutes after ordering) into the show; now eating in a dimly lit room.
All three of the prime ribs were inedible. My two brother-in-laws ordered their prime rib medium well. They were less than rare and our server never returned to check on our meal. My prime rib was mostly fat. I was going to take a picture of the meals but it was dark and the flash would have interfered with the concert.
When the desert arrived, we had to ask the server to remove the dirty dishes.

When I emailed the Events Center (twice) I received the following comments"

"I believe that you did eat the meal."

"you do understand the business and many customers try to get something for nothing."

2  Thank rjgeorge
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

WOW! Pig Floyd rocked the place and I highly recommend going if they come back.
We sat in general addition and were not disappointed (nice small venue so we could see fine and were close). Next time I would like to eat dinner there as part of the show. The food looked great.

1  Thank mobartholomew
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

We have been attending this venue for a couple of years and these new owners have turned it into the venue we had hoped it would be! The first few times...well...there were "issues". We kept coming anyway due to great shows. So last night at Pig Floyd it all came together! Gracious and friendly staff, plenty of servers, and the food was great and served quickly and hot. White linen tablecloths and napkins made it feel elegant without being stuffy. Restrooms are immaculate with several nice handsoaps. Parking couldn't be easier and it's free. We love this place...will happily come back again and again.

2  Thank cckahn
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful time at the Southwest Florida Event Center on March 19th, 2018. First time at this Venue, went with friends to see Melissa Etheridge. Her performance was excellent as usually but instead of seeing her in a huge venue it was nice to be in a more intimate setting. We were in section P4, and had an excellent view. Dinner menu was very nice and moderately priced. All that we had was very good. Servers were all very friendly. As was all the rest of the staff. Impressed with the security at this Venue, unsure if this is how it always is but checking purses or belonging, and checked individuals with wand. Really impressed in today’s environment. From the time I booked reservations with the helpful owners to get me the right seats (as I am disabled), to the whole experience last night, I just can’t say enough. Yes it was crowded but didn’t expect that it wouldn’t be for a ME Concert. We will definitely be going back for other events. So happy a place like this is available in our area.