Tripadvisor

Palladio Trattoria
Order Online
Ranked #38 of 225 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good food, decent atmosphere, however if you pay by credit card they add a 3% fee to the bill. TACKY, will not go back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (180)

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

Dover Sole!!! That’s all I need to say, I haven’t been in a restaurant that serves Dover Sole in a long time. It was superb, 3 of us had it at the table so we were surrounded by servers deboning them table side and made us feel special. What a wonderful e experience!!! Our friends loved it so much they made reservations for both Christmas Eve and NYE!!! Please try this place if you haven’t yet it’s truly amazing.

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

Food, service and atmosphere was very good. Will return.
I had the meatballs and Parpadelle in the meat sauce and my wife had the meat lasagna. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed December 4, 2019

Popped in for happy hour which was a great deal. Husband had a coupe really good apps...calamari and shrimp diaconate which were quite good. I had pizza which was a bit undercooked and overcheesed. Good deal on drinks.

1  Thank gfoodie2016
Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

We tried it because friends had just been there for a truffle dinner. It was all I needed to see to try it. We certainly were not disappointed. Nice wine list to start, and I knew I was in heaven, when I checked the Caesar salad on the menu, and saw I had my choice of brown or white anchovies.
Then they brought the fresh bread out of the oven with a plate of oil & balsamic & a baked head of garlic to rub on the bread, & butter. For a main course my wife had pasta with duck in a white sauce & I had the veal piccata with a side of pasta ala olio. All in all a great meal.

Date of visit: November 2019