“GOOD SERVICE AND FOOD”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Fort Myers, FL
“GOOD SERVICE AND FOOD”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stopped for lunch with another couple and decided to stop in and try Lansdowne since we were in the area. Had a nice atmosphere, especially being able to sit outside. The sandwiches were good and of average size. Our server also took good care of us. This is a good restaurant but with so many others in the area, we'll give the others a chance before making a repeat stop.

• Visited June 2013

Cape Coral, Florida
“You don't have be a Boston Fan to love Lansdowne Street”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I had a turkey, bacon, marble rye with cranberry mayo, not sure what it is called on the menu but it was fantastic. The sandwich was so big i took it home and my wife ate it the next day for lunch, she love it too. Next time I come to Lansdowne I will bring some friends so they can enjoy.

Visited April 2013
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Average food but awesome atmosphere!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I met a few friends for lunch while visiting the area and I was quite happy with my visit. The food was good but the atmosphere was AWESOME! It is set up like a Boston sports bar with paintings of Fenway Park!! I am from Boston so I am a sucker for these things. I went during lunch so there wasn't much of a crowd but I could definitely see how dinner and late night could get jammed and loud. I would go back if I were in the area and hungry but I wouldn't go out of my way to go here. If I were a Yankees fan, I would walk out,

• Visited May 2012
“Nice joint”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Food was decent, waitresses were very attentive, and easy on the eyes. One of the nicest bars we been to in 15 years of vacationing here.

Boston
“Bar With Great Beer Selection & good food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a funky little bar with great beer selection! We tried several food items.... Greek platter was very good. Chili was ok. Artichoke dip good and heavily cheesy.