“Never again....”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Bonifay, Florida
“Never again....”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I will NEVER EVER eat here again.
When they started out downtown, my family ordered some egg rolls and they liked them so we kept saying we need to go back and see what else they have. Lots of locals like the place, and with my job I deal with the owner from time to time and he's a super guy. Well, they moved up town into an old restaurant. My family and I finally made time and went last Saturday. HUGE mistake. I was impressed, at first, how nice they made this old restaurant look. I was excited about my fried rice and chicken. I WASN'T excited, however, about the tiny hairs on my plate once my food was served. My dad got his meal; more tiny hairs. The waitress looked at the plates after we pointed out the hairs and just looked at us.....like "what am I supposed to do?". We asked for our food to be remade and she took our plates to the back. When we were checking out, the waitress made a mistake and said the price wrong, but then corrected herself. Dad said "I thought you were being for real. I need a discount for the hairy food". The waitress laughed it off and said that the cooks were new and didn't know much about cooking yet, but STILL didn't apologize for the hair OR give a discount.....My family and I will NEVER be back.

• Visited January 2014

Enterprise,AL
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Went yesterday and was sad to see that it was closed because they are moving to a new location(shown on door) and would reopen on 27 December. Should have called. Will still return after that date.

Visited December 2013
“Wonderful”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a stop that you must make if you are in the Bonifay area. The food is 100% authentic and very amazing. The service is top notch, as well. I love it.

“Pho-nomenal eats”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to eat at this quaint little restaurant. The food was the best Asian food I have found in a restaurant. Our server, Katie, was very attentive and courteous. We will be back.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank susie kincaid
“Terrific menu, awesome Vietnamese food, healthy and fresh, what a find!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a great little restaurant. Nestled in a small town, Pho Noodle & Kaboodle packs a huge punch of flavor. The menu is extensive and authentic. Our family lived in Asia for 4 years and we are always looking for a good eastern cuisine. They totally hit the mark. The spring rolls (steamed not fried) were fresh and tasty. My husband's chicken crepe was also outstanding!!!!!! We had house special fried rice but because I am not a fan of charsiu (Chinese BBQ flavor) I did not enjoy it as much. The vermicelli dishes were very good, too. I wish I had ordered the lemon grass chicken instead of pho (noodle and meat soup) but only because pho can be so filling. We finished meal with delicious iced coffees that Starbucks should envy.
On top of being fresh and authentic it was a terrific value. Most reasonably priced meal of our trip so far.
I would definaty recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area who wishes for fresh tasty meal. A terrific alternative to hamburgers and shake places. I was impressed by this modest restaurant as it was not just good for a small town or rural area, but would hold its own in big cosmopolitan cites. We'll go out of our way to eat here again.

• Visited June 2013