“LOVE THIS PLACE”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Enterprise,AL
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Went yesterday and was sad to see that it was closed because they are moving to a new location(shown on door) and would reopen on 27 December. Should have called. Will still return after that date.

Visited December 2013

“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a stop that you must make if you are in the Bonifay area. The food is 100% authentic and very amazing. The service is top notch, as well. I love it.

“Pho-nomenal eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to eat at this quaint little restaurant. The food was the best Asian food I have found in a restaurant. Our server, Katie, was very attentive and courteous. We will be back.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank susie kincaid
“Terrific menu, awesome Vietnamese food, healthy and fresh, what a find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a great little restaurant. Nestled in a small town, Pho Noodle & Kaboodle packs a huge punch of flavor. The menu is extensive and authentic. Our family lived in Asia for 4 years and we are always looking for a good eastern cuisine. They totally hit the mark. The spring rolls (steamed not fried) were fresh and tasty. My husband's chicken crepe was also outstanding!!!!!! We had house special fried rice but because I am not a fan of charsiu (Chinese BBQ flavor) I did not enjoy it as much. The vermicelli dishes were very good, too. I wish I had ordered the lemon grass chicken instead of pho (noodle and meat soup) but only because pho can be so filling. We finished meal with delicious iced coffees that Starbucks should envy.
On top of being fresh and authentic it was a terrific value. Most reasonably priced meal of our trip so far.
I would definaty recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area who wishes for fresh tasty meal. A terrific alternative to hamburgers and shake places. I was impressed by this modest restaurant as it was not just good for a small town or rural area, but would hold its own in big cosmopolitan cites. We'll go out of our way to eat here again.

• Visited June 2013
Gainesville, Florida
“Good find in Bonifay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Don't let the size of the place fool you . This is a very good place to eat offering very good food,great staff, and a large menu. Dined here recently and I was pleasantly surprised .
Very nice guy waiting on me and he was very helpful suggesting menu items. Egg rolls that he said were the best around really are as good as any I ever tried. Meal was very good,and service was even better . And they don't charge enough for what they serve you either very inexpensive place to eat.

• Visited June 2013