All reviews cheeseburger in paradise old florida dock master water tower cabbage patch dollar bill punta gorda nature trail jimmy buffet shrimp salad key lime pie doll house triple tail only accessible by boat gopher tortoises mahi the cottages
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Great place to grab lunch while out on your boat in Boca Grande/Captive area. Very helpful docking assistance. Perfect "come as you are" accommodations. Limited menu but great food with excellent service. Ask for Marcie, she's the best! I make Cabbage Key a regular stop every time I am the area which is frequent!!! Will be back Labor Day Weekend. NOTE: Red tide had essentially cleared on of Aug 21 2018 .... NO DEAD FISH ... NO SMELL ... NO RESPIRATORY IRRITATION!!!!
Dr John

1  Thank jpleone
cabbage_key, Guest Relations Manager at Cabbage Key Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you for sharing your Cabbage Key experience. We hope you continue to visit us in the future.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

This place is a quant Nature Paradise. My wife and son stayed the night to ditch the weather chasing us from stern. It was better than I expected. The staff was very friendy, helpful, and genuine. We were a little early for dinner so we had drinks and a grilled cheese sandwich for my son. We went to our cottage, let me say the cottage felt like I was in a place I could stay for weeks to just unwind and become creative. We went to dinner, and the dining room is a window view of what seemed like a rainforest. I asked the chief to make my Grouper with a New Orleans flair, he successfully took my taste buds to Burbon street. I would recommend #Cabage Key to anyone that likes Southern charm and hopitality.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you sharing your experience with us. Hopefully we will see you again on your next adventure.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Our party of 5 enjoyed a lovely lunch and plenty of cool drinks before setting out to the top of the water tower and along on the trail. Marcie was so helpful and went out of her way to welcome our 5 year-old granddaughter; admiring her dolphin drawing and watching the dolphin video we made on the way over to the island. My grown son says the potato salad was as good as what I make; I’ve NEVER heard that before. The resident gopher tortoises were a real treat to watch. Be sure to bring insect repellant for the trail this time of year!

Trip type: Traveled with family
cabbage_key, Guest Relations Manager at Cabbage Key Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were looking for a romantic, secluded getaway from the hustle and bustle—this was perfect. We loved every minute of the trip, and reading about the history of the island added so much to our stay!
We loved the trails and collecting seashells to add to the collection at the Dollhouse Cabin. It was one of our best times together, and we can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
cabbage_key, Guest Relations Manager at Cabbage Key Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for sharing your story. Our island is full of charming memories and we are glad you got the chance to make some of your own. Hopefully we see you on your next adventure.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We had dinner at the on-sight restaurant. The meals were out of this world. We had the grouper and triple tail. Katie B. made us feel at home the second we walked in to the place. it was off season, we experieance excellent service, we also had time to talk to the staff. They were so 'Chill', whatever we wanted they would accommodate. Chef Pete came to our table to make sure our meal was what we expected. The food, the staff, the experience was so good we just went back the second night and their hospitality was just as good as the night before. These people love their jobs and it was evident to us. Josh behind the bar, Katie B. as the waitstaff, Chef Pete hit a homer on our 2 night stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mike H

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our team truly loves sharing the Cabbage Key experience with all of our guests. We look forward to your return visit.