“Good Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Me and my family were here for Mother's Day, it was a little bit packed, it took almost an hour to get a table, the food wasn't bad but not what I was expecting, I order a Chicken Marsala and quite frankly I liked a lot more at Cheesecake Factory.
I'll go again and try another meals.. and see what happen.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stopped for an early dinner before the crowds and everything was fanatastic. Had a delightful server and our meal was prompt and excellent. Can always count on Carrabba's for a great dinner.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We were kinda restaurant hopping with our friends on a Tuesday nite and decided to stop at Carrabba's, Boca Raton. It looked like a real nice place with a view of the canal. On our approach, the matré di decided she had something else to do, walked away saying, "I'll be right back". Others walked in after us and were seated by someone else. We were led to a preferred table of our choice by a "child's high pitched voice. It appeared this restaurant was being run by very young untrained people. Management needs to work this out for a better rating. We ordered special martini's, (chocolate and Pomegranate) neither of which had much vodka in it for the money! Pomegranite Martini had a grapefruit flavor, which was o.k, but I need to look up what's in a P. M. I doubt grapefruit. The Tiramisu and the Chocolate dream cake was shared by four. The chocolate dream cake took the votes, but the Tiramisu wasn't bad. Wouldn't rush out to go back.
Strange place. Management needs to work on the service here.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My family and I have been to this Carrabba's several times, as we live in the area. Of all the times we have been there, we have had good service, and have had no problem with the food. They are accommodating to our vegetarian diet, and are willing to take meat out of dishes that would usually contain it for us. The kids love going there because they give them pizza dough to play with while we wait for our food.

On our last visit, my aunt had a problem with how something tasted, and they quickly took it back and brought her something else, no questions asked. The manager showed up to make sure everything was ok, and was very nice and concerned. Another time, after we had eaten, our car wouldn't start because the battery needed to be changed (unexpectedly) and the manager came out and jump started our car for us (true story!). Overall, we really like this restaurant and would recommend it to our friends.

One more tip: This restaurant fills up quick! I would recommend getting there early, or prepare to wait, especially on weekends.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a party of 7 and had made a reservation for 5pm. Upon arriving at the restaurant, the hostess was rude and had a nasty attitude. She was yelling at another employee right in front of everyone and was rude to me as well. The service was just terrible, we had to ask the server multiple times for refills on drinks. We had no silverware and no appetizer plates, everything we had to ask for then it took him 10 minutes to bring things. Even the manager came by and she didn't do anything to help the situation. She actually brought us plates that were soaking wet with water, I mean really?? Don't come here the service is so bad and food is just average. When your spending 200 dollars on dinner, you expect way better service. We shouldn't have to ask for silverware, drinks, and plates.