“Not so great”

Stir Crazy Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We paid 19.99 for each meal, the plates were so small you could barely even put food on it with out having A BIRD SIZE portion. Not enough value for my money. They use the same swords for all the food so if you are a vegetarian watch them cook your food!!

Did anyone else notice how the waitresses were dressed? very inapprpriate, everyone in the restaraunt notice how low cut the shirts were!! I dont like breasts hanging out of a shirt when Im trying to eat, at least not at a family restauraunt!! I would not eat here again!! very over priced and not that great!!

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We met some friends for dinner, was really busy, somewhat noisy as the mall was closing so the restaurant filled up, but fun. Lots of choices on the menu, all price ranges. I chose their lettuce wraps, which is an appetizer but big enough for an entree. Was delicious. Many at our table ordered the "made to order" stir fry where you go and chose your own veggies, sauces and meat and it is cooked right in front of you in a wok. Neat place, we'll go back!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Nothing fancy, O.K for a quick meal when on a shopping spree, since it is right next to the mall. I particularly liked the fresh market you pick your veggies seasoning and meat or seafood and they cook it for you right there and there. It was quit taste. The service was quick but at the same time you feel rushed.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We have been going to this restaurant for years. A couple of years ago, the menu changed. Not unusual for a restaurant, but this removed a lot of our favorites. The "make your own meal" idea is good but not for everyone. We prefer to have our food delivered to the table.
This time, the menu has again changed. The selection is even more reduced. The 4 of us had different meals, but everything was very very sweet. Very unappealing when it gets cold.
We have crossed out this restaurant from our favorite places to go.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've been going to Stir Crazy for years. It's attached to the Town Center Mall in Boca Raton, and I love it. Part of the place is a create your own stir fry, which has innumerable choices of ingredients, veggies, sauces, seafood and meats to create a unique dish every time. The rest of the menu is excellent as well. I strongly recommend their tuna sashimi salad, the crab rangoon, the Korean taco's, lettuce wraps. Honestly Ive never had anything there I didn't like. Reasonable prices, quality healthy food, great service.