“TASTY AND FAST BUT FAR FROM GOURMET”
Review of Stir Crazy Cafe - CLOSED

Stir Crazy Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Good stop when in the Mall but certainly not a destination restaurant. We sat at the entrance bar and the servers was fast. The Coke Was watery and flat as was the second one when complained . The TV was on High School Football when PGA golf was not shown so we were disappointed. The food is consistent as we are frequent customers to theMall. Save the tip and go to the FOOD COURT in the mall.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Good stop for shoppers. Not gourmet but better than expected.Service is young and efficient and seems well managed.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I ersonally am NOT a big fan of this place as I love to be served at the table, but my family simply LOVES it. They go up to the counter and create their own variations of the food which is always delicious. A great concept I have to admit.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

One of my favorite restaurants in the area. Food variety and is always delicious. Best time for locals is in the summer. Winter is always long lines even on weekdays. But worth the wait.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I enjoy Thai and Chinese food. Stir Crazy in Town Center Mall, Boca Raton, FL offers an Americanized version of sitr fry dishes of both cultures at reasonable prices. Their Spring Rolls are outstanding - made by hand each day and far superior to that offered by most restaurants. Their Value Meals each come with a complimentary Spring Roll, or the Spring Rolls can be purchased separately as a appetizer. Their Pad Thai is outstanding, but you must order it hot if you like spicey. For their stir fry meals, you order the base ingredient (beef, chicken, seafood, etc.) and then pick your own vegetables - so you get exactly what you like. The wait staff is very friendly, and their is rarely a wait for seating. The only drawback is that when very full it can be a noisey. All in all, this is our go-to restaurant in the local area. I highly recommend this restaurant!