“love this place”

Stir Crazy Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I really love place for lunch. The service is always superb. I make my own stir fry/sauce combo and love it. Have never been disappointed by this place.

There are newer reviews for Stir Crazy Cafe

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This restaurant has been consistently good every time that I have been there. I love being able to put together my own stir fry and the veggies are always fresh and delicious.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Had a great appetiser here it was the sharing platter and I would recommend this. Our entrees where not the best, tasted a bit like something you get at the Chinese in the mall food court.

I would go back and try a different entree but not for a while.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great choices, all fresh. A great & tasty experience. The Stir Crazy we visited was in South Broward at the Shops of Pembroke Lakes.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Stir Crazy café is part of a chain of restaurants. This was our first visit to to one of these locations.
We had lunch here on Wednesday 9th May 2012. The greeter was very enthusiastic and explained the "make your own stir fry" concept. This is not unknown to us as we have an Asian restaurant in our home Town that offers this as a "Mongolian Buffet"
After looking at a menu and checking out the stir fry offering we decided to take something from the lunch menu. There is a good selection of a main course served with rice or noodles plus a spring roll for $9.88. We chose the Teriaky Chicken with boiled rice and the Kung Poe chicken with noodles. Both were very good. A small Draft Miller Light at $4.75 was expensive.
We enjoyed our food here however I felt the decor looked tired and uninspiring. The concept of choose your own stir fry looked expensive unless choosing the vegetarian option.
An enjoyable lunch but I don't think we will return.