“Gluten free options - all freshly made”

Talia's Tuscan Table
Ranked #120 of 814 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE Spanish River Blvd
Baltimore, Maryland
“Gluten free options - all freshly made”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is an unpretentious restaurant where delicious food freshly prepared is served. Order at the counter, take a seat and wait for your meal.Pizza, pasta, ravioli, lasagne...all gluten free are on the menu.!!! There is a large selection of regular Italian chicken, fish and pasta dishes as well.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank cama6

“Best Italian this side of the Atlantic!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Been here many times over the last few years. This place is amazing and we can never wait to get back for sandwiches or pasta dishes. Dining on food served by Charlie, Andy, or Frankie is always a great time followed by a full belly and leftovers for days. Go, eat, and be happy.

1 Thank Taylor K
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Bang for your buck”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Went to Talia's strictly on the reviews, and was not disappointed. The place is a joint, my kind of place. The owner Frankie is a gem, the food very very good. He suggested we start off with a caprese salad. Freshly made with a very good balsamic and a great portion for two. My wife had the ravioli with Frankie's wifes meatballs. I went for the penne with sausage and the meatballs. He bakes his own bread with a great crust and garlic. The fun is the place. He had some Yankee things up, why not he moved from Staten Island. As a Philly fan we started talking baseball. Within a minute we were joined by a Sox fan. Next thing you know we had a plate of cannolli, compliments of the boss and a great baseball conversation and where to go to see the best spring training games. The entire place joined in.

Visited February 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Lived up to its Reputation”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

For a good meal in the traditional neighborhood style, try Talia's. The food is good and plentiful. Atmosphere friendly. My hat is off to the owner. He is hard working and friendly.

Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Talia's”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Talia's Tuscan Table in Boca. Been on "Check Please So Florida" 2 times I think. There was a Groupon so I bought it and we went. Learned on arrival we had to pick an entrée to use it. Ok, so now it is $8.00 more. I wanted the Sweet Chili Shrimp. The menu said with pasta or veg.I asked for pasta. Nope, that would be $3.00 more! $3.00 pasta for one person?? I pointed out on the wall it said $9.99 (menu said $11.99) and he said no, that is wrong. HUH? Well, ended up ordering pasta Carbonara. It came out swimming in cream. The version I make is much better then this. I asked 3 times for a glass of wine, each time I went to counter, he said to me how can I help you!! I said well I'll take that wine now. Oh ok he said. 5 minutes, I go to the counter, how can I help you? Well, I would still like that glass of wine...

So anyway, I think this is another case of a place getting too big for it's britches. I won't go back....

2 Thank Oceandiver1