“Nice lunch”

Talia's Tuscan Table
Ranked #124 of 804 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE Spanish River Blvd
Orlando, Florida
“Nice lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very nice place if you are looking to eat a sub so many kind it is hard to pick one they all look so delicious I would recommend that place to anyone fast service right price and nice locations.

• Visited May 2013

“If you are looking for good Italian food this is it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I love when you go to a restaurant and they not only take your order but ask you what you like and then customize your dish and cook it to perfection! That is what the chef did for us. Delicious! Friendly atmosphere and the feel of an authentic Italian kitchen. Give it a try you will become a regular .

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Italy2012umbria
West Palm Beach, Florida
“The Cooking Class was wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I attended the 10am cooking class Sunday and after a little hesitation I was very impressed by Chef Baba and his great personality. I enjoyed learning to make the "mother sauces" from which you can make many other sauces. The class was all hands on and we each took a turn cooking something and then we enjoyed eating it. We drank wine, we ate our food and had lots of fun together. I would definitely recommend this beginners class. The restaurant is very casual and if the food is anything like we cooked, which it must be, it will be wonderful. Very enjoyable.

Visited July 2013
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Cooking School is fantastic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had a ball learning how to make all the basics and feeling no fear of making anything. We cooked, we ate, we drank, we had fun and all the food was delicious. The chef is the real deal and imparts the true joy and love of cooking - with your eyes, your hands and your heart.
The menu I saw is quite reasonable - and the restaurant is totally casual. If you're looking for a fine dining experience, go elsewhere. The chef used to have that but prefers this. Enjoy!

Visited July 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday Cooking Class”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

A friend and I attended the 10am Cooking Class today and we had a great time. We learned a lot of little short cuts, and I really enjoyed how your can basically make any sauce out of the 5 "mother sauces." After a short lecture, you as a group prepare an appetizer, entree and dessert.
I LOVE their homemade Ciabatta Bread! I think I will return for the 2nd class as well, and bring my husband back for dinner.

A great way to spend your Sunday, cooking & vino!
Thank you!