“Great place for deli” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ben’s Kosher Foods and Kosher Catering

Ben’s Kosher Foods and Kosher Catering
Ranked #59 of 760 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: To some, delicatessen is something you put between two slices of bread. To me, it's a calling. I am committed to preserving the traditional cuisine of my Eastern European heritage, amidst all that's required to operate a modern restaurant. This is our pledge, from the Ben's family to you: Fresh food, freshly prepared and courteously served in a clean, well-maintained restaurant faithfully observing the Kosher dietary laws. I urge you to bring anything less to my personal attention by calling 1-888-344-BENS or filling out my "Ask Ronnie" form and submitting it with your questions or comments. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. Any concerns will receive my prompt attention. Ronnie - Owner
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place for deli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The same food as I had home. It taste like more. The soup is great and the pastrami sandwich is good for two. We are going there all the time and enjoy the food every time.

1 Thank Harry F

Boca Raton, Florida
“Best Kosher Deli”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Best kosher deli in Florida cause its from NY
The pastrami is tops The overstuffed sandwich can be broken down into 2 regular ones. Even the hamburgers taste like is was really BBQed

Visited February 2013
2 Thank RXBOCA
MIAMI
“Absolutely the best deli”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The restaurant is clean and service is wonderful. Food is excellent and portions are huge. Pickles, coleslaw and rye bread on every table is a real plus. Sandwiches are overstuffed. At our table, we had matzo ball soup, vegetable soup, pastrami sandwich, tuna salad sandwich, turkey wrap, outstanding French fries and chicken fingers. Wish we had a Ben's in Dade County. There is also a very nice children's menu.

1 Thank MIAMISHEILA
“6 stars rating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

In my opinion this is South Florida best Jewish deli. The quality of the food is sublime and every dish is presented and prepared perfectly. The pastrami was the leanest I have ever had. From the matzo ball soup to the stuffed derma everything above expectations. The staff from the top down were impeccable. They work their best to make you feel like a princess with their attentive attitude. Prices were reasonable for the professional service received and the quality of the food served. Compared to other delis I have dined at in Florida I have noticed how much everyone was enjoing their time at Ben's. Not to be missed!

2 Thank ZoeRM
Florida
“Disappointing beef brisket was half fat”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Our beef brisket sandwiches ($9 plus each) tasted good but when we bit into them some of the meat was fatty. Taking the top off we examined the content to discover about half the beef was lean and flavorful and the remaining half had so much fat we couldn't eat it.

• 1 of 5 stars