“Beyond our imagination!”

Arturo's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Arturo's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 828 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Berkeley Street
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I wanted to have a nice lunch and were driving towards one of our old standby restaurants when we noticed Arturo's, a restaurant we have driven by many times. We decided to try it!
We were really glad we did! The food, service and atmosphere were all top notch! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes good food!

There are newer reviews for Arturo's Ristorante

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I went with my wife for her birthday on a Saturday night. Valet car and then given a seat in the front room. The waiter was a little rushed trying to get diners to buy from an antipasto cart. The next table heard his explanation of the cart but apparently did not want what he tried to sell them. No one went to their table for about 10 minutes after the waiter left, and they rose up and left the restaurant telling the manager that the service was bad. We ordered off the menu and the food was great. My wife had a shrimp cocktail with gigantic shrimp, and lobster tail for the main course, and they gave her two huge tails. After the main course the waiter came over and brought a strawberry shortcake put it on the table and said happy birthday. I thought that was nice, and after finishing it, I ordered two more deserts, thinking that the strawberry cake was complimentary. It wasn't, which shocked me. Paid $9.50 for the cake which was very good. Bottomline: arturo's needs to review their policies and training of servers. Food was excellent, service and restaurant policies left something to be desired.

1  Thank MuffyB
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Were invited to dinner and had not been in many years however the homemade pasta cooked to perfection was fantastic and we loved their antipasto misto to start- Desserts also made on site and are fantastic.Price is fiar for this high quality

Reviewed March 27, 2012

You will totally enjoy your evening, great food, service and when there is music wow

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We celebrated my mom's 80th birthday this past weekend. They did an excellent job arranging this dinner for 14 and went out of their way to make the celebration memorable. I live out of town and had to rely on them for many of the details, including decorations, flowers, birthday cake, etc. They really came through. The food was delicious, the music lovely and the staff very attentive. I would highly recommend them for any special events.