“Very satisfied!"”

Arturo's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Arturo's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 802 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Berkeley Street
new jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very satisfied!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

We celebrated my mom's 80th birthday this past weekend. They did an excellent job arranging this dinner for 14 and went out of their way to make the celebration memorable. I live out of town and had to rely on them for many of the details, including decorations, flowers, birthday cake, etc. They really came through. The food was delicious, the music lovely and the staff very attentive. I would highly recommend them for any special events.

Visited March 2012

Miami Beach, Florida
“superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

This was the first time going to this restaurant and it is definetly not the last. Food, taste and presentation was exceptional. The minute we came in the restaurant we new this would be a dining experience.

• Visited March 2012
Bermuda
“Old fellas meets the Tortoise”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

Slow service is being generous. Waiting for the check for 30 mins so I decided to write the review now. Food is ok. Service is terrible - the waiter poured a 15 year old Barbaresco as if it was water churning up the sediment. It could have been great but sadly fell short on numerous levels. Unlikely we will be back. Still waiting for the check.......

Boca Raton, Florida
“When I want good food and a really nice place I usually head here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

This place has great ambiance with great food. You can actually speak to your family and and have conversation without yelling. at the table. The same family has been running the resturante for many generations. The food is great and I usually end really full because my eyes always order more food. When I take business clients here they always love it. I prefer the part of the resturante where there is entertainment. They have a great desert cart. My waiter has been there for years and always enjiy seeing them. Like most good Italion resturantes this place is not cheap but always an a good experience. A very classy resturante with good food.

My favorite is the tableside pasta and a canoli for desert!

• Visited December 2011
“Rip off”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

Food portions were very small and very expensive. One person in our party had a birthday that we mentioned to the waiter because the table next to us had a birthday. After dinner they brought
us a price of cake with a candle. Nice gesture. The bill came and they charged us $9.00 for the cake. We told the waiter if you were going to charge us we would have like to pick the dessert, he shrugged his shoulders.
When we left we told the owner and he also shrugged his shoulders.
We said we would not be coming back, he shrugged his shoulders again. Good bye Arturos.

2 Thank Tag337