“Burgers - right size and - medium rare - LOCATION is at 441 and Glades Rd - not Federal Hwy.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lindburgers

Lindburgers
Ranked #270 of 802 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

Okay, so I'm down in Boca to visit family and my mind is on seafood. But, they have it all the time and we were on a lunch run so we went to a burger place. They are long-time residents of the area, so have a good bead on the food options. As described in an earlier it's in a strip mall near or at the Home Depot and is almost not findable in the strip of stores -- almost at the L-shape connection of the strip of stores.

BURGERS: They are 7 oz. fit great on the bun which held its shape. I had a typical bacon cheeseburger and it was good. Instead of FFries, I had a baked potato. You get one side of your choice and they had a lot of sides. The burger list was extensive with a variety of sauces and toppings. I think my platter was $8.99. I liked that they didn't good the meat to death and the char flavor was evident. Slaw was good as were the FFs I tasted. I think they serve a turkey burger, but I didn't ask any details about it -- most likely frozen or prepared by them then frozen.

The restuarant part seems a bit dark and tables /booths rustic. Nothing fancy.

LOCATION - correction provided:
In the strip mall at the intersection of Glades Rd (808) and HWY 441 (aka State Rd.). South East quadrant.
--> The address of 1654 N. Fed. Hwy IS A MISTAKE. <--

The location is 7 miles WEST of Federal Hwy - and is west of the turnpike. Now if you are at the beach, you may not want to travel this far.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Tokyo, Japan
“Tasty burgers, crispy steak fries and kids eat free - What's not to love!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2011

Lindburgers is in a Boca Raton strip mall on Glades and it's curb appeal is close to zero. In fact I had driven by it many times, dined at nearby restaurants and generally ignored this place. But last week I finally gave it a try and now it's third to Red Robin and In-And-Out as my favorite burger place (for the burger fans out there you should also check out The Beacon's "Chili Cheese A-Plenty" in Spartanburg, SC - Call it out!).

Lindburgers offers an extensive menu of 50 burgers including some creative options like the Chicago Burger (relish and onions) and a Pesto Burger (tomato, provolone and basil pesto sauce) as well as many of the tried and true burgers I love like The Western (onions and BBQ sauce) and a plain and simple Cheeseburger. There are a variety of other items - hot dogs, sandwiches, wraps, etc.

But it's all about the burger for me!

It's not just the toppings that makes a Lindburger so good - it's the meat. I am a wanna-be chef but I could not figure out what was in the burger meat to make it so tasty. Maybe it was just really good Sirloin with some seasoning. But whatever it was, the meat was savory and well cooked - nice and juicy without dripping and served on a great bun.

The only nit I have about the food, and it's really more of a suggestion, is the lack of a trio of sliders with an option to pick three types of burgers. I think that would be a great addition to the menu (there is a tasty looking plate of four "Mine Lindy's" sliders topped with onions and cheese).

Now let's talk sides. What I love with a burger is a really good order of steak fries and Lindburgers didn't let me down. The fries were thick, hot and crispy. Mmmmmmm. My son ordered a strawberry shake and it was really good.

I have to end this review with the best thing of all - Free food. On Monday's kids eat free (at least in the Boca location). Nothing beats a great meal and a little help with the check.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Boca Raton
“Awesome burgers and great atmosphere!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2010

A group of us from the office went to lunch at Lindburgers last week and we had an amazing experience. The burgers are fresh and prepared to perfection, the atmosphere is nostalgic, fun, and very clean, and the staff is extremely attentive and friendly. This is a must for burger lovers. It is a S. Florida tradition that you have to experience!!