“OMG sushi!”

Hashi Sushi & Thai
Ranked #263 of 855 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stopped in for a carry-out lunch order, and everything was prepared fresh before our eyes! Sushi rolls were delicious, and a nice big portion. Their seaweed salad was incredible -- not sure if they make it or purchase it, but it was great!

1  Thank Donna31522

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This family owned local Thai and Sushi restaurant never disappoints. The quality of the sushi is fantastic and the fish melts in your mouth. The authentic Thai dishes are delicious. All meals are fresh made to order. There are also many gluten free options.

1  Thank SaraandBob
Reviewed October 16, 2013

A very nice local restaurant with a very good Thai menu and a small sushi and Japanese menu. Service is adequate but not perfect. Food is hot when it should be hot and cold when it should be cold.

1  Thank Seth M
Reviewed August 14, 2011

stopped by on a sunday, to have lunch. what i wanted wasn't on the lunch menu, but the waiter kindly offered to make a lunch special for me, a little smaller than the dinner portion!
the lunch came with soup (i had the vegetable soup, so yummy) and a spring roll. i had shrimp with volcano sauce! and we had tempura ice cream for desert!! EVERYTHING was delicious!!

2  Thank mstru
Reviewed February 26, 2011

I came here to relax in one of my weekend. I take my tea and make myself relax to find my silent. They have great food, especially California red with sake and green tea with senses, of cherry. That's incredible how the stuff give me food, tea and makes all of the climate.

1  Thank mateuszklosu