“amazing!!!”

Ranked #218 of 825 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Japanese
“amazing!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

stopped by on a sunday, to have lunch. what i wanted wasn't on the lunch menu, but the waiter kindly offered to make a lunch special for me, a little smaller than the dinner portion!
the lunch came with soup (i had the vegetable soup, so yummy) and a spring roll. i had shrimp with volcano sauce! and we had tempura ice cream for desert!! EVERYTHING was delicious!!

2 Thank mstru

Gdynia, Poland
“Lovelly food, great stuff”
Reviewed February 26, 2011

I came here to relax in one of my weekend. I take my tea and make myself relax to find my silent. They have great food, especially California red with sake and green tea with senses, of cherry. That's incredible how the stuff give me food, tea and makes all of the climate.

• Visited January 2011