“Great home pizza place”

Tomasso's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #172 of 855 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Boca Raton's favorite pizzeria for the past 35 years. Presenting a casual atmosphere where "everybody knows your name." When you walk inside, the aroma will engulf your soul. We offer huge pizza slices, refillable sodas, beer on ice, a full range of subs from Cheese Steaks to an Italian Combo, Italian dishes, a huge salad menu, Calzone, Stromboli, Wings, homemade soup, and a few local favorites like Owl Balls, Banzini Bread, and Pizza Popovers. We also offer a Catering Menu of large pans of food to feed 10 or 20. Through special pricing, we cater to visiting College and Travel sports teams and other youth groups in town for the many tournaments and events held at FAU, Lynn University, Palm Beach State College and the local high schools in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Deerfield Beach. Located east of I-95 on Palmetto Park Road, I-95 Exit 44, go one half mile to NW 12th Avenue and make a quick U-turn onto the service road. We are right there, next to Dunkin Donuts.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Small, fast and cordial, always great pizza and all the kids there are wonderful. A no brainier if you want some thin taste pizza... Early or late.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Love the cheese raviolis, chicken parm. and of course their garlic rolls! We cater from Tomassos for our office holiday luncheon. Food is always delivered hot and good! Pricing is very good for the amount of food you receive. When I called to place the order, Peggy was so helpful with ordering 1/2 or whole trays. If you need to order a luncheon for work, here's the place to order from!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I visited on a very busy Saturday, but was seated & served quickly. As we are trying to eat less junk food my friend & I both chose salmon dishes. I requested that the creamy sauce that came with my dish was served separately & this wasn't a problem. My fish was cooked beautifully and my whole meal was attractively presented. The prices are reasonable & I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

stopped there for a quick bite to eat and were pleassantly surprised. They really do serve the biggest slices ever. the garlic rolls were so good, we bought extra ones to eat with dinner. I'm very picky with my tuna and it was delicious. the chicken pieces my daughter got were huge. The staff was friendly. Would definitely come back if I'm in the area again.

1  Thank gigig99
Reviewed August 26, 2012

They have great food. Good pizzas, love their salads and hot entrees. They do a great job at catering platters. We love their calzones and owl balls!!!!!!

1  Thank Happy travelerF L