“Outstanding Customer Service, Unbelievable Value Totally Satisfying Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Atlanta, Georgia
“Outstanding Customer Service, Unbelievable Value Totally Satisfying Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2010

My husband and I were guests at the Embassy Suites Boca Raton and he had the best experience ever! From booking the trip to checking out, our experience was absolutely perfect! Once we arrived we were greeted by the hotel staff with bright smiles and very accomidating attitudes. Our check in took less than 5 minutes and we were off to an incredible experience. My husband loved our suite and said "You did good Babe", I was soo happy that he was happy with my choice of hotels. We enjoyed the made to order breakfast which was an experience itself. The variety of breakfast foods was like no hotel I've ever stayed at. To top it off we ate dinner at the hotel restaurant each night we were there! The wait staff wanted us to be satisfied! I cannot express it enough! Outstanding Customer Service. To top it off the daily Manager's Reception was so surprising and enjoyable! We were able to relax at the hotel and meet other guests. This was a nice touch. By day two of our stay my husband and I had decided to extend our stay one more day. We decided to become Hilton Honors hotel members. We have shared our experience with many friends already and will continue to do so. Thank you Embassy Suites Boca Raton for a wonderful stay. We will be back soon!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BarbThomas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2010

Had a wonderful stay everyone from the front desk to housekeeping were terrific!
Clean rooms fresh smelling linens just like home.
Breakfast and Managers reception WOW what a deal..
Great food!
The entire staff were very friendly

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010

The room was nice, typical of other Embassy Suites we stayed at. We ordered room service several nights and they were very polite and friendly. Only one mistake in our orders. I noticed that the hallways needed better spot checking for litter. There was a fork along the wall onthe 6th floor that was not removed for several days. Also, the ground around the tables at the pool needed some extra cleaning. There was a big pink gummy spot, taffy or gum, that was not removed the entire week I was there. I forgot to tell the front desk but someone should have noticed. Otherwise, the pool area was clean and enjoyable. The breakfast was good as was the manager's reception. We made good use of the fitness room.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank BLC34
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2010

I booked this hotel in advance, going to my son's graduation in Florida alone (a 50 year old white woman). When I arrived they hassled me about the room, telling me they had no space. When I gave them the confirmation number they found me a room but it was not the type of room I requested. It was late at night already so I stayed, but at midnight I was getting into bed and someone pounded on my door. When I called to the front desk they told me to call back if it happened again. I was kind of scared at this time because there was a huge convention in the hotel and I wasn't sure about the type of people staying there. The next morning I was treated rudely again at breakfast. The weird thing was that everyone who was rude to me was African American. I found a new hotel and moved and was very happy! It is the Marriott Suites across the street. The manager at Embassy was very apologetic and embarrased about his employees, but it didn't help me feel comfortable. The sad thing was that the hotel itself was beautiful and had a great breakfast...so if you're not into service it might be a good place to stay! I am a teacher and don't really see color of skin so it was extremely weird for me!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank koleke
Auburn, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2010

My name is Bruce and I stay 7-10 nights a year with my daughter at the Embassy Suites in Boca Raton. We've stayed here for more than four years and in that time have gotten to know most of the staff. From Jeff the Manager (who greets us by name) to Richard in the kitchen (who makes special "Mickey" pancakes for my daughter), we would not stay anywhere else in Boca.
The location is ideal: Right off 95 and set back off Yamato Road, a main thoroughfare that has good family restaurants within a 10-minute drive: Boneheads (fish) is right across the street and Peace-a-Pizza (great, family-friendly pizza and healthy salads) is a short drive away. Less than 15 minutes down South Military Trail is the unmatched Sugar Sand Park, a truly fun park and science center for kids of all ages.
Back to the hotel itself: Recently upgraded, the public areas of the facility are clean and welcoming. The pool is warm with plenty of towels are available. The fitness facility has decent equipment and big flat-screen TVs. The elevators to the upper floors are inside the hotel and offer nice views looking down to the restaurant area below.
When you stay at a Embassy Suites you get a free breakfast, and this one is perfect to start your day. You can have custom-made omelets or freshly made pancakes, or delve into the many offerings of fruit, yogurt, or toast, mini-muffins, homefries, or french toast. Plus there's cereal, of course, and plenty of beverages including good coffee.
The suite rooms are certainly big and comfortable enough, with a pull-out couch in the front room, a fridge, a nicely-sized bathroom, and an interior room with either a king-size bed or two queens.
You also get the Manager's Reception in the evening, with nice cold beers at the bar.
TIPS:
1) If you want a more quiet room, when you make your reservation be sure to ask for a room in a hallway that is off the main "square" that overlooks the restaurant area.
2) Reserve your room early--online is cheaper. If you're a Hilton Honors member, reserve your room through the Hilton Honors site to get the best rate and your best deal.
3) If you have someone staying on the couch, be sure to ask for an extra clock radio for the entry room.
4) If you're staying multiple nights, leave a couple $ for the maid service. They'll do a extra-good job of cleaning your room.
On the whole, if you're planning a visit to Boca with your family, I definitely encourage you to stay at the Embassy Suites Boca Raton. You won't regret it.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank brucemendelsohn
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2010

I found this hotel to be very clean. Pool was clean and warm. Chanel at front desk was wonderful as was gary, the barkeep at the managers reception. Only thing I did not care for was the attitude I got at breakfast when I ordered fried eggs instead of the omelet that they advertise. I got a gruff mumble like I was asking him to make me an intricate dish or something. Eggs are eggs, chief, no matter how they are prepared. Overall, a wonderful stay and great value.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
San Jose, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2010

I stayed here for a night in June 2010. The lobby area looked tired but the staff were friendly and courteous. Unfortunately, that's the only part of my stay that I was happy with.

The two-room suite had clearly seen better days. The bathroom was untidy. The room itself had very little soundproofing. I was only too happy to check-out the next morning.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo