1,442 results
All reviewsevening receptionfront deskhappy hourorder omelettesliving roomfree drinkscomplimentary breakfastmade to order breakfastrooms are nicebusiness travelerfitness centerbocaatriumcouchclerkfllauderdale
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

There really isn’t much to say here as it seems like all Embassy Suites are the same. The first room I was in, there was a terrible odor. Almost cat smelling. They immediately switched me to another room. Easy access to I-95. I only stayed here because I had Hilton Honor points to burn.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Phishow
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and please accept my sincere apologies that we assigned you to a room with a terrible odor.
It is through comments like yours that will help us improve our guest experience and I want you to know I have shared your comments with the appropriate staff members and we are actively taking steps to make it right by freshening our guest rooms.
Again thank you for taking the time to write this review and we hope to have the opportunity to be your host during your next visit to the Boca area.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

EMBASSY SUITES BOCA RATON was the filthiest hotel we have ever stayed at! We have stayed at other perfectly fine Embassy Suites. The mildew smell was in every room they gave us. We were sick! we left and rented at The Wyndahm which was beautiful and clean and same price! That hotel should be out of business.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank susankZ544RM

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and please accept my sincere apologies, for the unpleasant smell you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel.
It is through comments like yours that will help us improve our guest experience and I want you to know I have shared your comments with the appropriate staff members and we are actively taking steps to make it right by freshening our guest rooms and common areas.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

The hotel, the room & the staff were all excellent!!! I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. No one will be disappointed if they stay here. I will be going back very soon for another little getaway!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for this short and powerful review and noting our excellent hotel, the room and excellent staff.
What I appreciate the most is your comments that “No one will be disappointed if they stay here” and you will be coming back soon for another getaway.
Please ask for me when you next return to the hotel, so I can thank you personally for this Excellent review.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Hotel may not be close to much, but the atmosphere is awesome. The rooms are beautiful. The bathroom is to die for. Also there is a weight room with everything you need. Very quite at night. My boyfriend and I were very comfortable

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Thank you for this great review and noting our awesome atmosphere, beautiful rooms and “to die for” bathroom.
We look forward to welcoming you and your boyfriend back when you next return to the Boca area.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Everything was perfect. Our flight arrived early so we were at the hotel by 11:00, hours before the checking time. The front desk staff was warm and welcoming and had a room ready for us. They could not have been nicer. The room was beautiful, updated, clean and comfortable. The housekeeping staff was very nice, the breakfast was delicious and the staff in the dining room were great.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you for your great review and kind words, concerning our warm, welcoming and great staff, our delicious breakfast and clean, updated rooms.
Most importantly your statement, that “Everything was perfect.”
When your travels bring you back to the Boca area we look forward to welcoming you back.