Overall my stay was alright. We were in town to see family and arrived late. My first experience with the front desk did not go very well. We are Hilton Honors members and had requested a high floor room. The front desk agent handed me our keys and stated we would be on the 4th floor. I then stated that we had requested a high floor to which she replied, "We don't have now and had you called up a few weeks in advance we could have done you a favor and put you high up. At least that is what I like to do when I get the calls" I explained I had requested this when I made the reservation months in advance to which she replied, "We don't have anything now it is busy but we can always move your room if something becomes available." This was not an option as we were traveling with 4 kids and staying for a week.
Anyway, the room was nice but the door stuck. You had to pull it tight to make sure it shut and if you did not the door would be left open. The room was plain but clean. On our second morning there we went down and found all of the lug nuts had been removed from our Suburban and then they were thrown about everywhere. The people that had done that had then put the covers back on the wheels, luckily for us one of the covers fell off and we noticed. The hotel staff were very helpful in locating them and putting them back on for us. They did not however notify the police nor did they look at their cameras (to my knowledge!). The breakfast was extremely busy but good. They clear your table as quick as you finish a plate of food.
The pool area was clean and well maintained. My kids enjoyed it and there were plenty of towels. Many people were swimming despite the cooler temperatures and staff were constantly resupplying towels!
I would stay there again because it is close to my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and Evening Managers reception nightly from 5:30AM-7:30PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites