“Never lets me down”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed September 23, 2009

As a frequent guest of this hotel, I must say, they never let me down. Great breakfast every morning to get my day started right (made to order eggs or pancakes), plus a buffett of sausage, bacon, bagels, yogurt, and fresh fruit. Happy hour for 2 hours every evening with free beer and wine, and a very comfy quiet room. Highly recommended for anyone staying in Boca

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed September 23, 2009

Boca has some of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. Staying there to enjoy them is a must. The Embassy Suites is cheap, conveniently located, staff is good, rooms are comfortable. The hotel itself is ugly, and breakfast is not a fond memory, but you get good rates for a nice place to rest, with a good swimming pool and large fitness center. I guess it is the ideal place for business. And it's not too bad for leisure either.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2009

I chose this property based on location and Tripadvisor reviews as I wanted a property about an hours drive north of Miami that would comfortably accomodate 2ads/2ch and a baby for a one night stay.

On arrival, the front desk clerk was very courteous and efficient and check in was extremely quick. All items requested via the online booking engine were already done (crib, beds etc.).

Room was spacious with seperate living which featured a dining table (for 4) sofabed, fridge, microwave, iron, flatscreen TV and a door that closed to seperate the main bedroom area (useful if you were accomodating 2 couples.) Decor was slightly dated, but still in reasonable order. Bathroom was spotlessly clean as was the main room areas and corridors.

Room service - standard fare, reasonable prices with quick and friendly delivery.

2 Hours of free beer and bar snacks (popcorn etc) each night downstairs in the dining /bar area. How often do you get that? Beverages served in paper cups and only a couple of beers on draught, but heh - its free.

Free breakfast is buffet style, with hot counter serving bacon/sausage/eggs etc and a guy making fresh omelettes to order. Loads of fresh fruit, cereals and pastries.

Excellent value property. Great breakfast, Clean and spacious rooms, close to the I-4. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2009

I have visited the Embassy Boca Raton before and the service is always good but this time the service was exceptional! The front desk staff was a pleasure and very helpful with the many things my husband and I needed during our most recent stay. We love the Guest room suites they are clean and comfortable. The FREE breakfast is a great way to start the day and the FREE drinks are a great way to finish the day!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bear0704
Reviewed August 1, 2009

This is our 3rd time staying at the Emassy Suites Boca Raton. As a travel agent, I have experienced many different hotel chains. This property is not only an amazing value, the rooms are comfortable suites, the breakfasts are hot and cooked to order, and the cocktail receptions are beyond a great value. Its unbelieveable to be receiving these amenities for $79.99 per night! The location is perfect for travelers, located just off the 1-95 ramp. Its quiet, very comfortable, attractive. After a nightmare stay at Crown Plaza Tampa last week, this was a welcome change.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2009

I was very pleased with my suite......nice furnishings and comfortable bed. Found the staff to be very helpful and was treated extremely well at check-in. I had requested an end of the hall room and the lady checking us in made sure we had just that. Even though the hotel doors face out to the center of the open area where meals are served found it very quiet in the bedroom portion of the suite. A very good price for a roomy suite which included, as all Embassy Suites, do their free breakfast.. Also this hotel is located very close to I-95 which made it easy for us to travel to our appts. We would definitely stay there again in the future. .

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank LadiParadise
Reviewed July 8, 2009

I have seen a couple of negative comments and thought I better chime in. I thought the hotel was very nice and the breakfast was outstanding. I normally try to eat cereal etc. in the a.m. to watch my waist but the made to order omlets and pancakes cooked on he grill right in front of you was too good to pass up. The staff was helpful and freindly and we used the shuttle on 2 occasions. The only negative I would have is staying there without a car (me) The shuttle did go to a private beach but there is nothing there but the beach ( no restaurants etc) and the 3 mile limit didn,t get you to many of the better restaurants...... Oh, & I got a great rate on the EBS website. I will return.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business