“A Wonderful Experience!”

Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
florida
“A Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed January 23, 2009

I had a great experience staying at this Hotel. It's by far the best Hotel in Boca Raton. The rooms were clean, breakfast was excellent every day, and the Chef made me the best omelette ever. I would like to commend the Staff especially, everyone was always smiling and saying hello, and was going beyond their job description to take care of my needs. They even have a van that took us to the beach and the mall, and i never needed to rent a car. I would recommend the hotel to everyone, for business or pleasure.

• Liked — The hotel overall was a joy to stay at! Felt like home!
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Mohave Valley, AZ
Reviewed December 21, 2008

Nice property but dated and not well kept. I am a network Engineer and one of my requiremtns is fast reliable internet. I called to be sure the hotel had good WiFi. I mentioned my concerns about other travelers saying it was weak. The manager assured me that they had recently upgraded the internet connection and the Wireless APs. Not true, beware of weak signal and very slow connection. Speed tests reveal that the gateway is less than 1.5Mbps for the entire hotel and the WiFi only works in the fronts of the rooms close to the hallway. The maintenance refused to even check the APs on our floor for power when I got no signal in the hall directly under the antenna, just a weak signal from an AP on another floor. If you really need to be connected, especially for RDP or VPN, STAY ELSEWHERE.

Also, the hotel is generally dirty, especially the spa and pool. There seems to be a real lack of employees for the Hotel size. plenty of better choices in the area for the same money.

• Liked — Beautiful Atrium
  • Disliked — internet access, cleanliness
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank orange6553
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed November 19, 2008

Excellent stay. The pool is very nice and so are the suites. LCD television in the bedroom, but not a very large selection of channels.

Also, they charge about $10/day for internet access, and it is incredibly show.

I ended up using my BlackBerry as a modem and it was faster than the hotel's connection.

However, considering that I paid $99/night for the room, I certainly can't complain. It was a great bargain. No issues with the room or staff.

Stayed November 2008
seneca, sc
Reviewed November 15, 2008

My wife and I stayed at the Embassy Suites Boca Raton for
5 nights In November 2008. Overall we enjoyed our visit.
We were allowed to check in early. A room came available immediately after our bags were put in storage, costing us a
double tip, but we did get in early. Our room was very clean
and well laid out. Housekeeping was prompt each day, in fact
our room was cleaned while we were down to breakfast one
morning. The breakfast and managers reception each morning
and evening were very good. Two minor complaints. (1) The
morning breakfast staff were sullen and slow. Acted like they
hated their jobs. The chef, however, did a good job of cooking eggs and pancakes to order. (2) Other Embassy Suites we have stayed at had more than popcorn and pretzels or goldfish for snacks. But how can you complain about free drinks served with a smile.

The location turned out to be just right. We were able to access
all the tourist attractions from W. Palm Beach to Miami Beach
via I95 which is very close to the hotel or by good surface
streets. There are numerous restaurants within reasonable
driving distance. We particularly enjoyed a restaurant called
Cabana in Del Ray Beach. There were numerous other
restaurants in the same location as Cabana, most offering
outside dining which was very pleasant. I would definitely
recommend this Embassy Suites

• Liked — Quality of room, Breakfast and Managers Reception
  • Disliked — $10. charge for wifi
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
Atlanta ,Ga
Reviewed October 26, 2008

We booked hotel as HH members. Having a large family, we have a loyalty to Hilton's suite accommodations unless they are not available in the city we visit.

Upon arrival we checked into room that we felt was below standard. It had an odor of smoke although it was a nonsmoking room. The front desk changed our room with a smile. We did transition to a better room, but I think that the hotel is a just dated.

The price, customer care, pool and convenience to I-95 out weighed the dated room., and that made it ABOVE AVERAGE. We ended up having a wonderful vacation. We spent most of our 14 day vacation at this property. Would recommend for families with children. We also loved that we could get to Ft. Lauderdale beaches, south and West Palm beaches, north in no time. Have already booked again for our holiday visit.

Thurston's Atlanta, GA

• Liked — Customer Care and Pool
  • Disliked — Dated rooms
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank JOJO6
virginia beach
Reviewed October 26, 2008

Everything was fantastic! Hotel is centrally located to all of Boca Raton, close to the beach, shopping and restaurants. There is free parking in the front and convenient to I-95. The hotel service was outstanding as I was pleasantly greeted every time I passed through the lobby. Check in was quick and easy, staff informed my family about the free breakfast and cocktails. They did forget to put in my Hilton Honors number, but I got it put in a check out. The rooms were great, big suites with balconies, and flat screen tv's very comfortable and clean. Bathrooms were big and had nice amenities. We enjoyed the free business center and used the pool and fitness center all in very nice condition. I would definitely stay there again, great location, clean friendly service and GREAT value for anyone traveling these days to Boca Raton!

• Liked — Great value and friendly hotel staff
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
abilene tx
Reviewed September 16, 2008

My husband and I booked this hotel for a meeting Sept 10-13th. The meeting was being held at the Boca Resort Club, but after much research, we decided to stay at the Embassy Suites in Deerfield Beach. What a good decision that turned out to be. First of all, the location was great. Our room was fabulous overlooking the beach and the pool area with a nice balcony (room 738) The rate was $169 per night not including taxes. Included in our rate was comlinmentary breakfast every morning, and I am talking about real breakfast with eggs, sausage, made to order omelets...etc. Then at 5:30 each evening there is a managers reception in the bar with free drinks until 7:00. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The beach is just across an access alley with beach chairs provided. Can't say enough about this facility, and we will surely stay there again.

Stayed September 2008