“Great rooms!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The hotel staff are all very very friendly and accommodating. With staying at this hotel on business every week for 3 months, you really get to know them! The happy hour every evening is nice and the complimentary breakfast every morning is a nice amenity as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Brittany H
AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2014

Dear Brittany,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your most recent stay, and for staying with us as a "regular" member of our extended family. So as you might see, we've completed our renovation, and I hope you like it.

Please keep coming back, we really enjoy having you stay with us!

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Dont stay here unless construction is done. No air in hotel except in grooms. Terrible appearance. Loud construction. The sunday breakfast was filled with hammers and power tools. There isn't a bar to grab a drink when we went at 11pm. Would not stay here again

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
AlCris, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2014

Dear Kevin,

Please come back! Our renovation is finished and the hotel is peaceful, quiet, relaxing and a joy to be in. Best of all our new 53rd Street Grille and Bar is open and it looks and feels outstanding. The food and drinks are great too!

Please give us another opportunity.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

The hotel was nice, overall, clean rooms, pleasant staff, good location, close to highways, malls and restaurants. They were renovating the Atrium area, so there was some noise, but not much, as it was Memorial Day weekend. Complimentary breakfast items had no flavor, eggs were dry and overcooked, juices were watered down. Evening reception beverages were also watered down. There was an incident, which was partially taken care of by hotel staff, and am awaiting the rest of the resolution now, so cannot comment on details.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tanya T

Dear Tanya,

Thanks again for your comments on Trip Advisor, I hope we were able to Make It Right for you.

All of the renovation work is complete, and with our new restaurant, 53rd Street Grille and Bar, we have a great place to meet and relax.

Please come back we'd love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The staff is outstanding at this facility and the hotel itself is lovely, comfortable, and modern. Great freeway access, above average complementary breakfast and evening reception. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Marica L

Dear Marica,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your most recent stay. By the way, we've completed our renovation, and it looks even better than when you were here.

Please come back, we'd love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We graduated in 1959 from high school. We have had four events there. The service has always been great; the food excellent, the sales manager (Carolyn Montanus) thru whom we plan and book our rooms is friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. We would recommend this hotel for any event planning.

Room Tip: We have found that any room you have is excellent. We have always stayed on the seventh floor, but...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank BONNIE B

Thank you Bonnie, it was great having you and your friends for the reunion.

Yes, Carolyn is great, and I'll pass on your comments to her.

Also, our renovation is now compete, and the place looks even better!

Please come back, it would be great to have you again.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I checked in after 10:00p with Luis and I couldn't have asked for a more personable and genuine check-in process. I had been having a horrible day and was just ready to get check in over with and go up to the room. Luis' positive attitude, willingness to assist anyway he could and light-hearted banter completely changed my mood entirely. He is a gem, and I truly felt like a valued guest of his home rather than just another person checking into another hotel.
I ordered Private Dining a few times throughout my stay and had asked if chocolate covered strawberries were available. I changed my mind because I know it usually takes a while to prepare something like that, but the young woman who took my order assured me that she would make it happen if I wanted it. With my room service order, Juna Auguste graced me with 6 chocolate covered strawberries that were absolutely beautiful. She also provided me with an extension to reach her should any other needs arise.
Because of the high quality service, I barely even noticed the construction going on with the atrium. You have two wonderful employees that provide excellent service, and I'm definitely a hard critic when it comes to that. I can't wait to see the renovations, and please share my words with your team!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2014

The hotel was very pleasant to stay at! The staff and location were amazing and the rooms were up to par for the price paid! The complimentary food services were nice as well! Definitely would recommend to friends and family!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends