“Very nice hotel”

Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
New York City, New York
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This hotel is very nice and well located close to Highway 95. The breakfast is cooked to order by a very accommodating chef. The staff was always pleasant and responsive to any requests we had. The only negative was the lack of available parking during our stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank theheibers
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Embassy Suites Boca Raton! I appreciate you sharing your feedback with other tripadvisor followers. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you experienced all that makes us the most awesome hotel in the Boca Raton/Deerfied Beach Area.. We do our best to provide the kind of personal, friendly service. Please come back and experience our new property in the months to come!

Thank you and as always, safe travels!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Jamesburg, New Jersey
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Upon arriving late (6:30PM) we were met at the front desk by Hany, to process our check in. After the paper work was completed (in less than 5 minutes) I asked for a bell hop to aid in our luggage. At that moment there was no one available so Hany took it upon himself to not only go to our car & remove the luggage, park the car in an available spot and then bring the luggage to our room. Hany went above & beyond his duties as a check in representative. That was the beginning of a wonderful stay at the Embassy Suite.
We found the accommodations neat & clean & in NO NEED of repairs. The breakfast buffet was adequate & the Happy hour was a plus. The Hotel restaurant menu & food was great & delicious & the prices were reasonable. The pool area was also clean and neat. We did not use the gym.
I would not hesitate coming back in the future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for taking time out to compliment our service at one of the greatest Embassy Suites on earth!!! We are proud of our product, people and actions and for sure you took notice of it. Please come back and re-visit us once we have the new restaurant and lobby completed, it is going to be beautiful!!!!

Thank you and as always safe travels!!!
Virginia
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I stayed here for one night during the last week of January. As a gold member, I got upgraded to the executive suit, which I appreciated. The room was huge and spacious. Unfortunately, the room had seen its better days. I decided to go out on the balcony in the king bed room. I went to pull the sliding glass door open and the handle on the door came right off-there I was standing with a door handle in my hand (I did manage to get it back on). The latch on the room entrance door was barely hanging on with one screw missing and the other screw pretty loose. The door latch was pretty much useless. Not sure how staff members can go in the room to clean or whatever and just ignore that latch. The bed on the king side of the suite has had one too many people sleep on it. I sat on the side edge of the bed and literally sunk into the bed and started sliding off. The rest of the hotel was pretty nice. Not sure what was around the hotel as I drove 10 minutes to eat at one of the many restaurants located in Delray Beach. The location of the hotel is good and centrally located. One suggestion-I hate that hotels have stopped delivering newspapers to rooms. It is such a pain to get on an elevator, go 7 floors down to get a newspaper and then go back to the room. This hotel had tables located right outside the elevator. It would be nice if they left a stack on newspapers on the table on each floor, thus saving guests from having to go down to the lobby for a paper.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Itsjustme47
Mount Vernon, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is a great hotel with great accommodations and a very nice staff. I was very comfortable and well taken care of. Not much more to ask for in a stay away from home...except having my wife with me!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I can't believe Hilton let's this place stay open. It is a good 5-10 years past needing a renovation. Rooms are dirty, leaking water in the ceiling, and the common areas are all worn out. Stay somewhere else. There are plenty of nearby places.

Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Traveler0124-0124
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Values Traveler,

I am sorry that you feel this way about our property. All of our rooms are renovated and beautiful, most guests can not even believe that we are not a 5 star resort. Our housekeeping department is one of the finest around, and I am unaware and suprised about any leaking ceiling issues. If you want to contact me personally I would be more than happy to make you more satisfied. I can be reached at 561-994-8200 ext. 169.

Thank you and safe travels!
TORONTO
Reviewed January 29, 2014

For the second consecutive year, we have spent two weeks at The Embassy Suites Boca Raton. Our stay was very pleasant and enjoyable, from the friendly and accommodating service to the lovely re-furnished rooms. The breakfasts were excellent, very plentiful and fresh. An added plus was the nightly Manager's reception. We would especially like to give recognition to Jeffrey who was always there to be of any assistance and ensure that are needs were met. His engaging smile and outgoing personality were refreshing. There were some maintenance issues with our room, however they were always promptly taken care of by Ezra. We look forward to returning and seeing the completion of the renovations. Cheers to the Embassy Suites!

Susan and Irving from Toronto

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
NYC
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights recently while visiting friends and family in South FL. The location was perfect for me as I was only a few miles from the people I was visiting. The complementary breakfast was awesome. The first morning, I had the scrambled eggs and side dishes from the hot table. The second morning, I had a made-to-order omelet. Everything was great.

On the first night, we went to the complementary cocktail reception. They may have been short staffed or something because the bartender was having words with the employee that was supposed to tend to the snacks. The bartender let that employee know, loudly, that he was tired of doing everyone's job.

The rooms do need renovation. Our patio door didn't work. On day 2, the shower fixture got stuck and we were unable to turn off the water in the shower and needed maintenance to come to the room to turn it off.

All in all, it was a good stay. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jane R
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Valued Traveler,

I am so happy that you enjoyed our delicious amenities such as our cooked to order hot buffet breakfast! We aim to please and succed and for sure we did! You come back whenever you would like, we would love to have you!

Safe travels!!!!