“Our January Getaway”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed January 29, 2014

For the second consecutive year, we have spent two weeks at The Embassy Suites Boca Raton. Our stay was very pleasant and enjoyable, from the friendly and accommodating service to the lovely re-furnished rooms. The breakfasts were excellent, very plentiful and fresh. An added plus was the nightly Manager's reception. We would especially like to give recognition to Jeffrey who was always there to be of any assistance and ensure that are needs were met. His engaging smile and outgoing personality were refreshing. There were some maintenance issues with our room, however they were always promptly taken care of by Ezra. We look forward to returning and seeing the completion of the renovations. Cheers to the Embassy Suites!

Susan and Irving from Toronto

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights recently while visiting friends and family in South FL. The location was perfect for me as I was only a few miles from the people I was visiting. The complementary breakfast was awesome. The first morning, I had the scrambled eggs and side dishes from the hot table. The second morning, I had a made-to-order omelet. Everything was great.

On the first night, we went to the complementary cocktail reception. They may have been short staffed or something because the bartender was having words with the employee that was supposed to tend to the snacks. The bartender let that employee know, loudly, that he was tired of doing everyone's job.

The rooms do need renovation. Our patio door didn't work. On day 2, the shower fixture got stuck and we were unable to turn off the water in the shower and needed maintenance to come to the room to turn it off.

All in all, it was a good stay. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jane R
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Valued Traveler,

I am so happy that you enjoyed our delicious amenities such as our cooked to order hot buffet breakfast! We aim to please and succed and for sure we did! You come back whenever you would like, we would love to have you!

Safe travels!!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Had some lunch with my coworkers this Friday and had terrific service by the Dining Supervisor Jeffrey. He went out of his way to ensure everything was perfect and that we enjoyed our meals. We plan on returning for lunch at the Twin Palms.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your honest and kind words. We find Jeff to be a "gem" someone that belongs in the industry of hospitality, and does it quite successfully. We certainly hope that you find the comfort and helpfulness from our other dedicated employees as well.

Thank you very much and safe travels!!!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Suite had recently been remodeled. It was a delightful accomodation for our four night stay. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great location. Would love to stay there again. Complimentary breakfast was very good and plentiful. Evening beverages were nice, although the evening snacks were a little skimpy.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We as a team are elated that you enjoyed our property and food and beverage department, we have a skilled, dedicated and strong team in place and thank you for your honest opinion. This feedback will be shared with the staff and we will celebrate all of our successes.

Thank you and visit us really soon again!!!!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The hotel is under renovation which is really needed. I was in a room that has not yet been renovated and the terrace door lock was broken, the tub/shower switch was broken and there was no hair dryer. Since I was here for one night on business I didn't bother to complain. On a positive note the room was spacious and clean. The service was fine and the staff was pleasant. The location was extremely convenient for my needs. The breakfast was ok but hit the spot. Perhaps when the renovations are complete I might stay again as business dictates.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Many of the issues I at first had with this dated-hotel, it turns out, are hopefully being addressed as they remodel: outdated décor, worn furniture, frayed curtains, balcony door that wouldn’t open, etc. I do think, however, in the meantime, they should address the issues of the musty smell in the room and the dust along the edges of the carpet – someone needs to do some serious vacuuming! We arrived when there was a large party getting underway in one of the conference rooms, and cars were literally double-parked in the parking lot. We were directed around back to the parking deck, which was no problem, except there were no signs pointing us to the hotel from the parking deck. When we did discover a gate into the pool area, we found it unlocked and leading around the pool right into the hotel. When we got into the hotel, again there were no signs, so we had to find the front desk to find the elevators. There is a lot of road noise – motorcycles, semis, ambulances, and we were very surprised that we had to pay for WiFi. Breakfast was typical Embassy Suites, but the man making the omelets seemed disinterested, and I ended up with someone else’s omelet with ham, rather than the vegetarian omelet I requested. On the bright side, the bathroom was bright and clean, and there was plenty of hot water. Probably a good place to stay if you can get a good deal, but, other than that, I’d look around.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway. Even on the parking lot would be better.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have been coming here for 6 years, as I do so on business. I travel extensively and stay at many hotels. I rate this Embassy Suites as the best of the hotels that I frequent. First rate all the way.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business