We were only there for 1 night before cruising out of Ft. Lauderdale but the hotel was great! We were given a newly renovated/decorated room on the 6th floor. You could see that they were still working on some of the floors & some of the baseboards were not back on. Our room was perfect. No complaints! Very clean, nicely decorated & quiet. We had 1 drink at happy hour Saturday night and ate a few snacks. We also took advantage of the breakfast on Sunday morning. Our friend had an issue with her laptop Sunday morning & the maintenance man they found to help them was super nice! I'd give him a shout out if I could remember his name. We did not use the fitness center or the pool, so I can't comment about that. I would definitely recommend this hotel & would stay there again the next time we are in south Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and nightly managers reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites