“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Columbia, SC
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were only there for 1 night before cruising out of Ft. Lauderdale but the hotel was great! We were given a newly renovated/decorated room on the 6th floor. You could see that they were still working on some of the floors & some of the baseboards were not back on. Our room was perfect. No complaints! Very clean, nicely decorated & quiet. We had 1 drink at happy hour Saturday night and ate a few snacks. We also took advantage of the breakfast on Sunday morning. Our friend had an issue with her laptop Sunday morning & the maintenance man they found to help them was super nice! I'd give him a shout out if I could remember his name. We did not use the fitness center or the pool, so I can't comment about that. I would definitely recommend this hotel & would stay there again the next time we are in south Florida.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Wow and thank you come to mind! I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and jealous of your cruise, I hope it was a wonderful one. Thank you for your kind words, and come back real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
MA
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Staff is very friendly, the afternoon cocktail hour was a nice touch after site seeing all day. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. The dining room had delicious food in the evening at reasonable prices. The breakfast buffet had a great assortment something to please everyone. Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Northbrook, Illinois, USA
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The hotel was wonderful. The help was friendly and the breakfast was excellent on each of my four mornings there. The suite was always clean and I felt extremely comfortable there. The location next to i-95 made getting around the Boca area a breeze.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Delray Beach, United States
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Embassy Suites has wonderful hotel accommodations. Would stay there again in a heartbeat and have recommended to friends/family. Staff is so friendly. Free full breakfast is a great benefit during your stay. Thank you

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
We here at the Embassy Suites certainly appreciate you taking the time to say how much you enjoyed our property, please come come back and stay with us sometime very soon again. Thank you and as always safe travels.....
Garner, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This hotel was very nice, clean and kept up. The suites are pretty big and the full made to order breakfast was a real plus and very good. We never heard any other guests thru the walls and it was kept very clean. I would reccomend and stay here again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you very much for your honest and kind response of your visit. We certainly hope that you come back and visit us after our remodel is complete, to see the new "us". Thank you again and as always safe travels!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Due to the numerous issues I encountered with reservations and check in as well as a safety concern with the electrical outlets ( they are not attached to the wall they hang loose—scary) I would not recommend this hotel- It took numerous calls before the reservations were correct and my check in was delayed until 4:30 . I am a gold card member and usually can check in at 1pm- My door key had to be changed 4 times it would not allow me to enter my room- I love Hilton Hotels and have stayed at many different locations and have never encountered issues anywhere near this. This trip was for pleasure I went with a few friends to have a good time, we all left frustrated. .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
I want to express to you my extreme apologies. We strive for greatness but for sure fell short with your visit. I would love the opportunity in the future to show you the real us on our game. Please feel free to contact me at the property for a specialized reservation. I can be reached at 561-994-8200.
Palm Bay, Florida, United States
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We spent an extended weekend in Boca visiting with a relative and really enjoyed the Embassy Suites there. As always, we love the arrangment of the room.. two completely separate rooms with a door between which provides complete quiet in the bedroom even if someone is watching TV in the living room. The social hour and breakfast was top notch. Our suite was immaculate and very quiet. There was no overcrowding at either breakfast or the social hour. We did not get to try the pool and spa, which are outside at this hotel but which looked really nice. A little disappointed that there was not an inside pool but given good weather it should be perfectly enjoyable. The rate we paid was a real bargain, I felt.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter but there was not a lot of noise anywhere. Some of the suites are freshly...