Most everything about the Embassy suites is very good..The property and pools are is beautiful..The 2 room suite is perfect with the frig and coffee maker The bed is excellent with a quilt cover..Love the pillows too..But don't try to adjust the A/C temp warmer..We moved it to 80f with no response..I stays cold.. Our room was freshly renovated and everything was new, including the carpet..It still had that strong New Carpet smell..The shower was great as the oversize bath towels..
From 5:30pm till 7:30 pm the have a Complimentary cocktail hour which wa great..Gary our bartender was super.."Don't forget to tip" He is worth it..The snacks were average.
After we had French onion soup and I was not impressed..Maybe me..? Our second evening we went out to eat.
Overall the staff was very nice and we had a nice stay..We will return on another Florida Road Trip..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and nightly managers reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites