I have stayed at Embassy Suites all over the US in the last 13 years and I can say with confidence that this is probably the ugliest, most rundown Embassy I have ever encountered. To make matters worse, management has the gall to block off ALL the parking spots close to the lobby for valet parking. I don't really mind the longer walk to the lobby but I don't see the logic of forcing your guests to walk farther to park and to have to endure the humidity and heat. All this incovencience just so the hotel can make a few extra dollars. C'mon, I didn't see even one car pay for valet parking during my 2 night stay. Pathetic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and nightly managers reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites