“An absolute dump.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
“An absolute dump.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have stayed at Embassy Suites all over the US in the last 13 years and I can say with confidence that this is probably the ugliest, most rundown Embassy I have ever encountered. To make matters worse, management has the gall to block off ALL the parking spots close to the lobby for valet parking. I don't really mind the longer walk to the lobby but I don't see the logic of forcing your guests to walk farther to park and to have to endure the humidity and heat. All this incovencience just so the hotel can make a few extra dollars. C'mon, I didn't see even one car pay for valet parking during my 2 night stay. Pathetic.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Christopher C
Seth B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that you feel that way towards our property but undersatnd that your response is an isolated one. We never mean to dissapoint and understand that the valet area upset you, so I apologize. Limited service properties under the Hilton Brand such as Hampton's and Hilton Garden inn's do not offer such services and may exceed your expectations in the future. Thank you for your continued brand loyalty.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Atlanta, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

The bathroom was dirty with hair on the floor and in tub. The safety of the hotel balcony is lacking--anyone can hop over the metal partition. Being a female traveler who is alone all of the time, safety is very important. Also, the noise from the atrium was disturbing while I tried to work in my room. I had dinner at the restaurant and it was really bad--there were flies all over my food and I ended up feeling sick after I ate. The service was really terrible too. I have stayed in many Embassy Suites and this is the worst one! I was thankful I was in and out for a quick work trip. Otherwise, I would of changed hotels.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank April D
Key Largo, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is where I stay whenever I go to boca love this place... For the cost it's well worth it the breakfast and managers reception are great . Rooms are fabulous and staff is always very courteous my only thing is paying for the internet at $9.95 I think is a bit much when most places offer free internet

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Daytona Beach, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I love Embassy Suites, but I must say I was really disappointed. I have stayed here times before & I can't figure out what happened. When we opened the room door, the musty damp smell almost took our breath; the bedroom didn't smell that way, thankfully! Always a good breakfast here but they are long overdue for a renovation of the dinner area, it's too dark & dreary looking.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

My family & I stayed at this location after our cruise & please take my advice & find another hotel for lodging. This musty/mildew odor is extremely strong & present in many of the rooms (we changed rooms twice) & other family members changed their rooms too. The customer service is good but the problem is the rooms are not clean & the odor is terrible. Please heed my advice & find another location all together.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank road_trippin104
Los Angeles, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

The hotel staff is great and was very helpful. My daughter had a medical issue that had to go to urgent care and they were able to articulate what each facility in the local area had and their opinion of service at the medical facility.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Deerfield Beach, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

The rooms at this particular hotel smells a little musty but my over all experience with this hotel chain is always a great stay. I have been a Hilton Honors member for about 7 years now and would not change.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple