The Embassy Suites in Boca Raton is a typical Embassy but the furnishings are getting a little worn. They're renovating soon (they had signs around). The service was pleasant and efficient. The breakfast was very good, bed very comfortable. One small issue I had was the hotel was hard to find the way in and out of, the roads wind around to connect to Yamato, Congress and Clint Moore. It's easy to find yourself on the wrong road, pay attention to your direction. It's right off 95 but the sign on Yamato isn't easy visible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and nightly managers reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites