I paid $70 a night on Memorial Day Weekend which was a steal in itself...Free breakfast and Free drinks in the afternoon how do these guys make any money?....And it's not a cold cereal and toast type of thing were talking made to order omlettes, bacon, sasage, french toast, pancakes, potatoes, fresh fruit, yogurts, pastries, cereals, jucies, coffee, etc....The rooms are nice and spacious but I did have allergies which usually means its not as clean as can be...All in all its a great value for the money. I cant rate it any higher because I've stayed at better places but, this is a solid choice can't go wrong here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and nightly managers reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites